• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Creative Valentine's Day Gifts?

teylian

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I tried to go with something creative, but I'd like other ideas, or feedback on my idea.

If you find enjoyment in holding on to a nostalgic feeling, or seeing your creative works bring a smile to others, then you may find this interesting...I got a custom bottle of wine for my significant other for Valentines.

You get to design your own label, however you see fit, and place it on a nice wine bottle of your choice. When "the thought that counts" comes to mind, this kind of screamed creative, ingenuitive, and nostalgic. I personally did some psychedelic artwork to an *interesting* photo that was taken of me and my significant other on our second date, but the point is, you get to put whatever you want on it, the bottle can be kept for the memory, and you get to drink some wine.

Now then...I expect anyone who likes this niche to do some research. You should be able to find plenty of places who do some sort of custom labeling, but I did find one place that not only had a great wine list (surprisingly had wines of all kinds, and prices, from several different appellations), but also had great customer service (before ordering I called, and ended up getting an etched box and velvet bag to go with the bottle). So, if you like this idea, do your research, or get back to me and I???ll send you in the right direction.

Thank you all, and take care. I look forward to your feedback. Peace and love, :).

Do you consider freedom of suggestion and expression spam?

I apologize if anyone thinks this is spam...spam is evil, it's so evil that evil has been too afraid to check it's email, it's so evil it should be treason. Exciting suggestion, magical trinkets of information, the underlying enjoyment of reading what others think of something...that's all I was going for.

Later days all,
Peace and love

Last edited:
If your not then I do apologize but you just started here and already your "giving" us a present.

I See...........

2rz75za.jpg

Do you consider freedom of suggestion and expression spam?

I apologize if anyone thinks this is spam...spam is evil, it's so evil that evil has been too afraid to check it's email, it's so evil it should be treason. Exciting suggestion, magical trinkets of information, the underlying enjoyment of reading what others think of something...that's all I was going for.

Later days all,
Peace and love

Your a spammer, take your message and personally give it to Satan.
Spammers are the sons of Satan.
Burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have them personalize a 40oz of Mickey's?

min0 = Internet detective :eek:

I find the best V-Day gift is one that is homemade and that comes from the heart.
shocker.jpg

Back