• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whats the longest i can wait to start hcg?

c_adam35

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im currently on cycle 500mg test e and 30mg dbol and im on my 2nd day and i know your supposed to start hcg at 2weeks but can i wait longer and increast doseage? the reason i ask is because i dont enjoy 4 pins a week. and also if anyone knows how long d-bol takes to kick in?

im currently on cycle 500mg test e and 30mg dbol and im on my 2nd day and i know your supposed to start hcg at 2weeks but can i wait longer and increast doseage? the reason i ask is because i dont enjoy 4 pins a week. and also if anyone knows how long d-bol takes to kick in?

Nothing says you have to use HCG during cycle. It is highly advised though. Why wait? You don't even feel HCG injects around your navel. I was nervous the first time I tried it, but I was totally surprise how easy and painless it was. I recommend starting right away.

You can't even feel slin pins. If you don't like 4 pins a week, do it subq, you can't even feel it. Depends on the brand of d-bol but most within 5-7 days. My rat felt it after 3 days.

You can't even feel slin pins. If you don't like 4 pins a week, do it subq, you can't even feel it. Depends on the brand of d-bol but most within 5-7 days. My rat felt it after 3 days.
x2
slin pins are practically painless

Back