• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post Cycle Gains Keeper by Cem Products.. How do you recommend I cycle it?

Ryan_briggs80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I plan on doing a 4 week cycle of Bedlam(epistane/tren). My question regards the PCT. The last cycle I did, my PCT consisted of a cocktail of multiple supplements in pill form for promoting natural testosterone production. After doing some research I found through multiple sources that CEM Products offer a Tamoxifen injectable. I was told that this would simplify my PCT entirely and the Tamoxifen is all I would have to buy. I then found a combination package that CEM Products offer called "Post Cycle Gains Keeper". Are the added compounds worth the extra cash? I know losing a little strength/mass after a cycle is normal but will this noticeably minimize it even more? How do I cycle it(dosage size)? Any info from a reliable source would be much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read!

The administrators wont let me post links to the supplements in question because I havent been a member long enough so please check them out by searching them on CEM Products website.

Depends on your goals. Keto is mainly used to increase appetite. Albuterol is for fat loss. IMO, I would concentrate on keeping calories up, use a serm and a good post cycle support product like Anabolic Innovations Post-Cycle Support 120 Caps.
Then when recovery is done I would hit CEM Keto and/or Albuterol for fat loss.

Depends on your goals. Keto is mainly used to increase appetite. Albuterol is for fat loss. IMO, I would concentrate on keeping calories up, use a serm and a good post cycle support product like Anabolic Innovations Post-Cycle Support 120 Caps.
Then when recovery is done I would hit CEM Keto and/or Albuterol for fat loss.

Do you recommend that product over the Tamoxifen(nolva) as a PCT? Or do you recommend taking them both? I did a cycle of XtremeTren in January and had awesome results. I'm trying the Bedlam this time because of the additional Epistane hoping that it will maximize my cut for summer time and limit my estro production. The xtreme tren kept me lean for the most part until the end of the 7 week cycle when I started to get a little bloated. I'm hoping the 4 week Bedlam cycle will help to avoid the bloating given the shorter duration but I want to keep the gains as well. I went from 225 to 214 between my last cycle in January and now with considerable strength loss. I want to try and prevent this from happening again- at least to that extreme. Any suggestions?

Back