• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HMG? anyone ever used it instead of HCG for pct?

trainbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im on cycle right now and always read to learn more and just finished the advancements in pct sticky/article. i did some searching and cant find anyone who has tried it or dosages or anything really... my plan as of now was to use dr scallys pct which uses hcg. anyone ever used hmg? have any feedback on it? thanks!

I've used it, and LOVE the stuff!!! 75iu's/day. Yes, bring your wallet. It isn't cheap, but it blows hcg away. Completely away!

I've used it, and LOVE the stuff!!! 75iu's/day. Yes, bring your wallet. It isn't cheap, but it blows hcg away. Completely away!

75ius/day on cycle or in pct? both? idk if you're allowed to say but how much did you pay for it? i haven't seen any on the board sponsors for this forum yet.

75iu's day for 14-21 days. Yes, sadly it's $25-30 per 75iu vial. And if you actually got a prescription for it, OUCH! Very pricey!
If you do the math, you're looking at 14-21 vials, that's $420-$630 worst $30/vial. For someone like me who competes, runs long cycles, and counts on keeping mass, this is a small price IMO. No, I don't sell anything. Never have. I'm just an iron head.

Run after you're off the gear. And no, I don't believe in sending two different signals to the testes while on gear. I never use hcg or hmg while on. Each to their own. Some guys like hcg while on. I don't say either way is wrong. I just know what works for me.

My buddy is using it 50mcg three times a week. He is getting great results and overlapped it with HCG (HCG stopped in week 2 of PCT), HMG will continue through week 4. He does 6-8 weeks of a SERM, the last 4 weeks are lower doses of torem or Ralox or both. It seems to blow away the standard clomid/aromasin PCT and I've seen the bloods to prove it.

75iu's day for 14-21 days. Yes, sadly it's $25-30 per 75iu vial. And if you actually got a prescription for it, OUCH! Very pricey!
If you do the math, you're looking at 14-21 vials, that's $420-$630 worst $30/vial. For someone like me who competes, runs long cycles, and counts on keeping mass, this is a small price IMO. No, I don't sell anything. Never have. I'm just an iron head.

Run after you're off the gear. And no, I don't believe in sending two different signals to the testes while on gear. I never use hcg or hmg while on. Each to their own. Some guys like hcg while on. I don't say either way is wrong. I just know what works for me.

you arent kidding about pricey! thats an expensive pct! thank you for the info!.. im not running any hcg now was going to bridge into hcg@2000iu eod for 20 days with clomid for 30 days and nolva for 30-45 days. im going to look into sources for this... if you dont mind me asking,what do you compete in? bb? pl? ill be doing a PL meet in december. how long are the cycles you run? one more question lol, do you think its worth it if you are doing a 14 week cycle?

My buddy is using it 50mcg three times a week. He is getting great results and overlapped it with HCG (HCG stopped in week 2 of PCT), HMG will continue through week 4. He does 6-8 weeks of a SERM, the last 4 weeks are lower doses of torem or Ralox or both. It seems to blow away the standard clomid/aromasin PCT and I've seen the bloods to prove it.

how many iu's does 50mcg =?.. i might be going about 6 weeks with my pct. ill be doing bloods as well, but i wont be using torem or ralox. i have nolva and clomid. i also have aromasin which im using on cycle at 6.25mg ed.

you arent kidding about pricey! thats an expensive pct! thank you for the info!.. im not running any hcg now was going to bridge into hcg@2000iu eod for 20 days with clomid for 30 days and nolva for 30-45 days. im going to look into sources for this... if you dont mind me asking,what do you compete in? bb? pl? ill be doing a PL meet in december. how long are the cycles you run? one more question lol, do you think its worth it if you are doing a 14 week cycle?

yes, is expensive.
NPC bodybuilder
Cycles go from 16 weeks to six months
Depends on what you're taking, the doses, and how well you recover your htpa.

Back