• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren and liver

Patmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,
Im on week 8 of 250 mg test c en 500 mg tren e

This week i did a bloodtest and my liver values was 118 where it needs to be 35 or below and my cholesterol was high. I dont take any oral steriods and i take live52 and cycle support.

Is tren killing my liver? should i stop?

Are you pissing brown?

Liver isnt effected much if anymore by tren then any non methylated steriod...there is a small bit of strain from its breakdown but not enough to worry about...

Not in 8 weeks Pat. Do you drink any alc. with that?

But even then, you would have to drink a lot and abuse Tren to kill your liver.

Are you drinking enough water? Urine should be clear by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If really worried, just increase your water intake and take liver support supplement and re-test in 4wks

Also increase fiber intake

Good luck!

118 if your referring to ast or alt isnt that high..top ranges on those two are 40 and 55(or close to that)..so 118 isnt that high..doubled numbers isnt that uncommon in people who train hard...

And ast/alt are only signs of liver inflammation...nothing more...

If your bilirubin ....albumin and a few other more direct liver value are elevated...then there is more reason for concern...

thx i dont now what to do now stop the tren? but i just love tren.

I take lots of pills a day like: fish oil advanced cycle support, live 52ds , l argine, horny goat weed, taurine, vit c, maca, vit d, zinc and multi vitamins. These pills i take all at once and are like 15 pills total.
Are these pills the reason that my liver values higher???

I dont take any steroid orals at the moment wanted to begin with dmz3.0 but now i did bloodtest and my liver is not good i cant take it anymore.

My last blood test results showed that my Plasma ALT level was 105 where normal value ranges from 17.00-63.00. This was a bloodtest I had done to check everything before I started AAS. So it is good to hear that this is a normal reading for someone that trains hard!

If you trained heavy or intense within 24 hours of those labs they could be elivated that much...

yes i did train heavy the day before. back day.

but my liver value 118 can i contiune with this value with tren??? i wanted to add dmz 3.0 next week is this oke?

yes i did train heavy the day before. back day.

but my liver value 118 can i contiune with this value with tren??? i wanted to add dmz 3.0 next week is this oke?

Tren isnt a direct cause of the number(s)..in the OP you have been on 8 weeks...if anything is only placing you at 118 and 105 after 8 weeks imo dont even worry about it...

Since you seem overly concerned with it....take a friday-sun off from training...drink a lot of water...and retest monday am....this will give you a more accurate base number(s)..

Think your way overthinking this...have seen ast/alt levels in the thousands before and plenty above 500....

Back