• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

switched to hydrolized whey isolates with my slin

cerberus16sk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
it makes so much of a difference! instead of that thick sludge that sits in your stomach the hydrolyzed protein is like water, it digests really fast.. which i think is safer because it keeps things moving so if you need to get some dextrose in quickly you can get it in your system faster. i also havent had protein farts.. :winkfinger:

I think for the extra price you pay for hydrolyzed whey its not worth it. People have been using Isolate for years with no problem. You'll never go hypo with slin as long as you have a brain and can do math

I like to mix some isolate with some cassein. Body gets isolate quick but the cassein keeps it coming for a while. The cassein can definitely make it sludge consistency. Hydrolized seems like a good way to charge 35$ for a pound of protein. No thanks

I would definitely spend the extra $ on hydrolyzed whey. I can tell a big difference in the way it digest. Makes it worth it to me just for that. It's really not that much more $ if you calculate it per scoop. .10-.15c per scoop? big deal.

I think for the extra price you pay for hydrolyzed whey its not worth it. People have been using Isolate for years with no problem. You'll never go hypo with slin as long as you have a brain and can do math

Truth spoken here. There was nothing wrong with standard isolate in my opinion. Plus, cytosport, oh yeah, and bsn make some damn tasty whey.

but there is a huge difference in wheys. Allot of wheys are full of fillers and bullshit cheap proteins and junk then they charge 70$ and call it a blend. Look at syntha 6 for instance locally 60+ for 5lbs BB.com 50$ for 5lbs...

47.2g of powder per serving with only 22g of protein per serving? thats crap, taste great sure and the first ingredient is Whey Protein Concentrate, then whey isolate. So you actually HAVE no clue whats in their "protein matrix" for all we know its 90% concentrate and fillers to make it taste good.

Now you look at dymatize iso 100 hydrolyzed... 70$ for 5lbs but 31g per 25g of protein (looking better), only ingredient is hydrolyzed Whey Iso for protein so you know your getting a quality protein.

I personally only take truenutrition Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated, which is 30g per 27g of protein and has an outstanding amino acid profile. for 60$ for 75 servings. Does not taste as great so the other brands with fillers but who cares about taste it taste good enough. I want gains.

That costco stuff tastes like antifreeze and sour milk lol! Im not a fan of isolate for the simple fact that your body if with slin can only use so much protein at once. the rest is wasted. As long as the carbs are fairly quick digesting the protein will be utilyzed as its needed. Just my opinion.

i can get hydro for 11.89 a lb from truenutrition.

Whats the taste like?
I had some flavorless hydrowhey, tasted very 'chemical' similiar to hmb powder.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Whats the taste like?
I had some flavorless hydrowhey, tasted very 'chemical' similiar to hmb powder.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

i dont take their hydro i take their Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated which is another very high end whey. but the flavor is not as good as like standard gold, bsn and ect. But it has no fillers in it and you know what your getting. Its Dante "dogcrapps" company. I mix a lil splenda and sugar free vanilla jello with it or peanutbutter and vanilla is good, alone i just put like 5 ounces of water with 2 scoops and down it.

Back