LOG: Getting strong with the help of LGD-4033/SARM S4 stack!
24K and sarms1.com were generous enough to let me log their LGD-4033 and SARM S4 - even though I haven't yet "proved" myself on this specific board. Thanks for giving me that opportunity, I'll try to do my best with this log!
A few words about me, my training, diet and goals to get this log started:
Many of you probably don't know me as I haven't been here for long. However, some of you may recognize me from other boards like AM, PHF and UK-Muscle.
I'm 24 years old wannabe powerlifter from Europe. I've trained since 2008 and I turned to the "dark side" last autumn - been only using low doses so far. After I heard that I was selected to log this stack, I dropped all other compounds so right now I'm just on 200mgs of test per week. I'll start SDMZ2.0 on 4th of February too to get ready for my next meet.
I've only done just one meet before - because of minor injuries I was only able to do deadlift there. I pulled 480lbs @ 179.5lbs there.. Wasn't really happy with my result and I knew that if I want to be really competitive some day, I need to get my squat and bench up too. That's when I started to work with a coach.
My training looks like this right now:
1. squat + bench + assistance work
2. rest or HIIT cardio
3. deadlift (every other week heavy deadlift and every other week light speed/form work) + bench + assistance work
4. rest or HIIT cardio
5. squat + bench + assistance work
6. bodybuilding for lats, biceps, delts and calves
7. rest or HIIT cardio
However, I've had some serious problems with tendons of my both biceps so I'll probably do bench press only once a week for next week or few and not go as heavy on bench as I'd usually go. I don't want to get injured.
I can eat pretty much anything without putting on too much weight so I don't have any diet set on stone. However, I have few things that I'll eat every day. Example of my training day's diet looks like this (and this is also a goal diet for training days):
1. 250 grams of quark, 900 grams of yoghurt, 10 grams of peanuts
2. Intra workout drink (2.25dl of maltodextrin and 9 grams of BCAA's)
3. Post workout shake (1.25dl of whey protein and 1.25dl of maltodextrin)
4. 100 grams of whole grain rice, 200 grams of chicken/beef/salmon, 4dl of milk, 10 grams of peanuts
5. 4 slices of dark, bread, 3 boiled eggs, butter, ham, vegetables, 4dl of milk, 10 grams of peanuts
6. 100 grams of whole grain rice, 200 grams of chicken/beef/salmon, 4dl of milk, 10 grams of peanuts
7. 250 grams of quark, 900 grams of yoghurt, 10 grams of peanuts
Many of you may wonder "why so much carbs?" Well, because I can! I don't put on weight easily and high carbs makes me love every minute in the gym. On rest days I eat the same except no malto, no BCAA's and no whey protein so 210 grams less carbs and 40ish grams less protein.
Goals for LGD-4033/SARM S4 stack:
I train primarily for strength, not for size. However, I'll compete in 181lbs weight class and now I weight about 175lbs so gaining few pounds (and maybe losing some bodyfat) during the process would be great.
Starting pics (the first two were taken January 12th).. Click to resize:
Let's get this started guys. I'll soon update here my last few workouts so you'll see what my training is all about.