Divine Nutrition protein recipes
Dulce De leche Cheesecake!
(From member Hightestfuel)
12oz - Fat Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese
10oz - Fage 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 whole eggs
3/4 Cup - Granulated Splenda
1/4 Cup - 1% Milk
2 Scoops Divine Vanilla De Lucha
1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
Directions: All ingredients at room temperature.
1. Preheat Oven to 325 - Prepare 6" cake pan with non-stick spray and parchment paper in the bottom.
2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The Mrs. stole this from a natty BB website- just search 2:1 Protein cheesecake, and you will find some variations. She has been making it for her old bitty sewing circle that pollutes my house every Saturday. They LOVE it, and get fancier with the recipes every week.
FULL DISCLOSURE: I can not eat cheesecake- I hate the consistency and my stomach won?t handle the diary. I MUCH prefer Divine protein all by itself. That said, I did try one of these she made with Divine Vanilla Peanut Butter (also had some PB 2) and it was good.
CONCLUSION: Divine Vanilla Peanut Butter is the best tasting protein shake I have ever had, with the Vanilla De Lucha a close 2nd. DO NOT let the women get into it, as they will waste it on cheesecake and smoothies.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk