This is just as bad, if not worse!
This is just as bad, if not worse!
I might never be the same after reading that
i hit it, it wasnt that good
Sick shit there.....
Yes, gotta keep an open mind and not knock it till you.... Well knock it. Sounds like the ape was into it. I wonder if she gives good head or I she's into back door. I may want to take my next vacation to Indonesia! I did a black chick once when I was 19. I wonder if its similar.
wtf, that's just sick
nothing surprises me anymore, this world is full of sick bastards
they said she was 6 years old and we cant find azza..........just saying is all...........
This is the ethnic makeup of Indonesia, there are no 'African Blacks' but a mix of ethnicities ......
Throughout Indonesian history, waves of migration of foreign origin ethnicities were spread throughout Indonesia, usually inhabiting urban centers and seldom reaching rural parts of Indonesia.
- Chinese: The most significant ethnic minority of foreign origin in Indonesia. Chinese began inhabiting Indonesia since the 15th century with significant waves in 18th and 19th century. Mostly concentrated in pecinan (chinatowns) in urban Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan, with significant numbers in Jakarta, Medan, Semarang, Surabaya, Cirebon, Pekanbaru, Batam, Bangka island and Pontianak in West Kalimantan.
- Arabs: Historically Arab traders were credited for the spread of Islam in the Indonesian archipelago. Many have assimilated into local ethnicities such as Betawi, Malay, Javanese, and Sundanese; however, several cities in Indonesia have significant Arab populations that preserve their culture, identity, and their links to Arabic countries. Spread throughout Indonesian cities, significant numbers can be found in Surabaya, Gresik, Jakarta, Medan and many coastal cities in Indonesia.
- Indian: Indian people also had settled the Indonesian archipelago, however their number is not as large as that of Chinese Indonesians. Concentrated in urban centers with significant numbers around Pasar Baru in Jakarta, and Kampung Keling in Medan.
- Indos: Indos or Eurasians, of mixed ancestry between Indonesian native ethnic groups and European/Dutch ancestry, they emerged during the Dutch East Indies period. Around one million Indonesians with various degrees of mixed ancestry today can trace their ancestry to Europeans. During the colonial period, their numbers were greater, but since Indonesian independence most chose to go to the Netherlands. Eurasian Indonesians dwindle in number as an ethnic group since major emigration from Indonesia after World War II.
- Japanese: Japanese have migrated to Indonesia since the Dutch East Indies colonial era; however, after their defeat in World War II, their number decreased, leaving small numbers of ex-Japanese soldiers that still stayed in Indonesia and became Indonesian citizens. The recent development of Japanese residents in Indonesia was driven by the increase of Japanese business and investment in Indonesia since the 1970s, and mostly are expatriates that still maintain their Japanese citizenship. Significant numbers of Japanese expatriates stay in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta and Bali.
- Korean: They are a recent addition of Indonesian foreign origin ethnicities, dated back only several decades ago. Mostly driven by the increase of Korean business and investment in Indonesia, and most are expatriates that still maintain their Korean citizenship.
fuckin' non-whites :coffee:
If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?
Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.
If you met someone from this thread in public....would you call them a pussy??...you might ,....you might not...
Racism exists on both sides and it will never change...you think if you walk into 5th Ward in Houston there just gonna run up a give you hugs??..you will be a cracker....and you will get yourself robbed...at gun point...
Do you live in the Alaska wilderness or something..??
aids was a WW2 chemical warfare project, look it up, it makes the most sense, just think about it for a few minutes, with the amount of animal cruelty in the world if it came from a monkey this would have been a biblical plague centuries ago. its not like we just discovered monkeys or Africa for that matter
charley, bio chem, and sinister minister you're no better than anyone else here or anywhere else for that matter, get off your judgmental high horse you racist homos:)
i personally would like to sell myself as a slave to some nice asian or black hot chick, possibly even mexican.....history in reverse....she would keep me and use and abuse me in bed all the time,.....:callme:
Second time was in the Army...the only thing more segregated then the Army is prison...
I fucked an orangatuan once, she was not as strategically shaved as I would have liked. Cute freckles though.
I am European American FYI
Originally Posted by heckler7
Actually heckley7, I agree. I've always said that I hope that one day, society can remove labels from individuals and groups. No more African-American, White, Jewish, Gay, etc. Just a man, woman, group, etc.
As for me, if you've noticed my AV, I was born and raised in the state of Louisiana. Culturally, I'm considered Creole, that is Black or White with ancestory of Spain or France. In my case, I'm Black with French ancestory on both sides of the family. Technically, I'm African-American. In Louisiana (though I now live in Ca.), whatever racial blood that you possess 1/3 of is the race that you are. I came up with pure racism. Living in California, many people have no idea what my race is since I don't "talk black" or "think black". As a child, a Black kid or man couldn't walk the street without feeling threatened by racist terrorists. I was a child of the 60's, teen of the 70's, and adult of the 80's to today. Been there, lived it. I've been called the N-word since I was a kid so to see it still used today is considered an insult. Society has been more educated since the 60's.
To set the record straight, I DON'T LIKE NOR LISTEN TO RAP or HIP-HOP music. I prefer to listen to contemporary jazz and classic Motown/r&b. Sure, I got "hipped" in the 90's when I was dating a young lady who listened to artists like Salt-n-Pepa, L.L. Cool J, and Heavy D and I began liking some of the music. But artists like them never used the vulgar words towards women or racially offensive terms. And I never used the N-word, be it ending with er nor a. I'm a little more educated than that. So I wouldn't know anything about calling other African-Americans the N-word. That assumption like saying that all Jews are "penny pinchers". Or all gays are serial killers, considering John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dumer were both gay and serial killers. Or let's not forget that all white men can't dance........LOL