• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DS Alpha Pharma Androxine Review (in progress)

HeyMrWaters

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys as time goes on I'll continue to leave my input, and that's what makes this a review in progress. I'll start at day one and go on from there.

Day 1 - Did .7ml tren ace in left pec and 1ml tren suspension(Androxine) in right pec. Had a little bite going in but nothing serious. Flowed out like water...aha literally.
Pinned 45 min pre workout and actually felt some increased aggression in the gym! Haha wasn't expecting much on day 1 but this tren suspension stuff is legit. I mean nothing serious but had a more rage in my state of mind than usual...feeling good about this compound. Plus a full 24 hours later I have completely no pip in both my pecs - unbelievable for a first time pinning there(maybe working the muscle after pinning it helped disperse it??) Will keep these spots as part of my ed rotation for sure.

More updates to come as time goes on....the fun is just beginning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the review brother , Im subbed . I value your opinion bro as do most of us here :winkfinger:

Day 2: Second pin of the tren suspension went in my quads. Very used to pinning this area and again nothing out of the ordinary pip wise. Got the same "aggressive" feeling during my workout. Weird how different my mindset is on this stuff haha. I think after a solid week of the tren ace underneath building up along with this, it will really start to shine and I will really see its full potential. But still awesome that you can notice something after the very first pin.

nice log.. very interested in results.I will follow brother.

:clapping: I will definitely be watching this log. With Murf being a rep I'm sure that we will all be impressed with the gear.

Day 4: I preloaded a weeks worth of pins but I already lost one bc I smashed one of those amps in my hand trying to break the top off lol only one mistake of 10 amps tho so not so bad I guess...first time using these. Glass everywhere surprisingly no blood felt like I threw away a 10$ bill oh well lol! Got the hang of it now tho :thumb:
Every day this stuff is coming on stronger and stronger....it really lights the fire from within..like a big ball of aggression. I like it a lot.
ery9usab.jpg

Day 4: I preloaded a weeks worth of pins but I already lost one bc I smashed one of those amps in my hand trying to break the top off lol only one mistake of 10 amps tho so not so bad I guess...first time using these. Glass everywhere surprisingly no blood felt like I threw away a 10$ bill oh well lol! Got the hang of it now tho :thumb:
Every day this stuff is coming on stronger and stronger....it really lights the fire from within..like a big ball of aggression. I like it a lot.
ery9usab.jpg

brother are you not used to opening amps? :) Have to be gentle with these and not use so much force. they should pop open easy.

brother are you not used to opening amps? :) Have to be gentle with these and not use so much force. they should pop open easy.

No this is my first time ever lol.

Never got to experience this delicacy before :) it's okay I got the hang of it now! Gentle like a woman haha

Put a pen cap on the top of the amp and break away from you. Also stop wasting time preloading slin pins, just get a box of 27g needles and some 1ml syringes. This way you can draw with a bigger needle making it much easier and more sterile. I dont like the idea of pulling out the plunger and back filling. Trust me youll thank me later.

Put a pen cap on the top of the amp and break away from you. Also stop wasting time preloading slin pins, just get a box of 27g needles and some 1ml syringes. This way you can draw with a bigger needle making it much easier and more sterile. I dont like the idea of pulling out the plunger and back filling. Trust me youll thank me later.

GPZ sells amp crackers for like $3

Warrior

Thanks fellas I'll jump right on it.

Btw the tren suspension has never once clogged my 28g slins....very thin and flows like water literally. Really can't push too hard because it will shoot out and I like taking my injections slow and easy. Very nice and for sure quality.

Besides wanting the gear to be properly dosed THAT up above is the most important .. Gear flowing smooth . Had many problems in the past with gear getting clogged and it was a fucking nightmare

If you think your may break it while getting your hulk on this cycle, you can always use a blade to score it, then just flick the top into the trash or break it off brother.

What am I, 9 days into this already? I've been cycling keto for the past jeez I dunno 8 weeks maybe, but now I'm on a true keto diet.....and gym wise I don't even feel like I'm getting 0 carbs AT ALL. Tren suspension gives me amazing intensity and endurance and I attribute A LOT of the progress I'm making so far directly to it. Almost daily changes in the mirror and I don't care how fast acting acetate is, this suspension is the best cycle kickstart I've ever used or seen. Glad I thought of it and decided to give it a go :) I know I'm dieting but like I said this short term progress is unreal........Yes for pre workout purposes this I'm convinced it is unbeatable, but I'm using it for the first 14(I broke one remember lol) and last 15 days of this contest prep cycle and deff think I made the right choice(that means I'm pinning it on my rest days also).

and yes there is still no PIP.....no pip suspension that elicits tremendous results is a A+++ in my book...wish I had some more haha.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Had to drive an unexpected 10 hours to take care of some family business...still occupied with it but will be coming home soon.

Anyways on Friday, day 12 of the Alpha Pharma Androxine, I gave 2cc's - 100mg tren suspension - a try and good lord almighty I have never experienced anything quite like it. Doubling my dose did more than just doubling the effects lol.

I am now calling this stuff pure Devil in a bottle...and I love it haha.

The rage aggression pure hulk smash feeling it gave me was just unmatched..the 6 am crowd is normally a get in do your job and get out type, but this time I was putting on a show lol...grunting jumping around non stop iron pounding from weight to weight to machine to machine just unreal don't even know how to explain it! I wanted to lift with ct fletcher fight kimbo slice come home bang my wife then do it all over again. Lol no exaggerating.

Although it was my delt/trap day I popped the 2cc in my right glute and still no pip!

I'll end by saying that this stuff is as good as gold.

no turning back now brother! you will run out soon, better get more! lol :)

Lol I know!
I wanted to save at least 10 for the final 10 days leading up to the comp but I don't really want to take a break from it haha god you people need to try this ish out!

Well guys I'm back to using this pre workout again. Did my 2 week kickstart and couldn't wait until the final 2 to run it again haha this stuff litteraly changes the way you workout and I missed it dearly. Got about 13 amps left and Waters is putting em to work ;) highly recommended product right here.....50mg of tren suspension is better than 150mg of TNE I've used in the past - for sure.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Had to drive an unexpected 10 hours to take care of some family business...still occupied with it but will be coming home soon.

Anyways on Friday, day 12 of the Alpha Pharma Androxine, I gave 2cc's - 100mg tren suspension - a try and good lord almighty I have never experienced anything quite like it. Doubling my dose did more than just doubling the effects lol.

I am now calling this stuff pure Devil in a bottle...and I love it haha.

The rage aggression pure hulk smash feeling it gave me was just unmatched..the 6 am crowd is normally a get in do your job and get out type, but this time I was putting on a show lol...grunting jumping around non stop iron pounding from weight to weight to machine to machine just unreal don't even know how to explain it! I wanted to lift with ct fletcher fight kimbo slice come home bang my wife then do it all over again. Lol no exaggerating.

Although it was my delt/trap day I popped the 2cc in my right glute and still no pip!

I'll end by saying that this stuff is as good as gold.

wow, i have to give this a shot, you have me sold on running this stuff.. sounds amazing.

I too am going to be trying this soon. All based on HeyMrWaters great job of posting his detailed experiences.

I've ordered from DS twice already, before they started sponsoring here and everything from the service to the TA time to the gear has been top notch. Best source I've dealt with yet.

I've been eye fucking this tren suspension for a while now. After following this review I'm giving it a shot. I'll start with 50mg preworkout. If I'm feeling adventurous I might try 100mg.
I'm afraid I might kill myself or someone else though from the sound of it at 100mg.

I'm glad I could help some of you fellas out. It's been a blessing running this while on my little girl caloric intake and it is well worth every penny. Prepare to have fellow gym rats asking what you're doing differently lol.

I still think it's pretty awesome that this water based suspension has less pip compared to other oil based gears I've tried haha quality really shines over here.

If I think of any more updates or if anything pops in my head about the compound while I'm still running it I'll pop back in on this thread but I'm pretty sure I spelled everything out loud and clear lol.

Looking forward to hearing y'all's feedback on it also!

I'm glad I could help some of you fellas out. It's been a blessing running this while on my little girl caloric intake and it is well worth every penny. Prepare to have fellow gym rats asking what you're doing differently lol.

I still think it's pretty awesome that this water based suspension has less pip compared to other oil based gears I've tried haha quality really shines over here.

If I think of any more updates or if anything pops in my head about the compound while I'm still running it I'll pop back in on this thread but I'm pretty sure I spelled everything out loud and clear lol.

Looking forward to hearing y'all's feedback on it also!

thats crazy, thanks for the report really.I would have been scared to use it, expecting the pip to be unbearable.This is on the near future list for sure

I ordered yesterday. Androxine baby! I'll start with 50mg about 45min to an hour preworkout. I don't know if I will have the guts or the need to do 100mg. Who the hell knows though? :D

Back