My monster cycle
I started my monster cycle 5 weeks ago. It will last for 20 weeks.
Week 1-20 2 x 350mg Test C (will maybe increase to 2 x 500mg week 10)
Week 1-4 100mg DBOL (Oral)
Week 4-9 100mg Drol (Oral) and 60mg Winny (Oral)
Every day I take 25mg Proviron, 20mg Tamoxifen, multi Vit, Omega 3, Essentiale Forte 3 x 3 tabs (liver support).
Week 2 I started to have MEGA wood during the night. I am MEGA horny and my girl friend is happy. I am 6''2 (188cm) and 235pounds (109kg), 18%bf, 48 years old. Lifting for 23 years. First injectable cycle. Sides: Acne on my back and elevated BP (Take tabs for that now, so it is normalized). Did first blood work, no issues. Will do blood work every 5-6 weeks. Doctor is informed was is going on.
I will keep you posted!!
Your hemoglobin levels will skyrocket. I'd say your AST and ALT will be quite high as well.
I wouldn't call it a monster cycle but...
keep us informed.
Not a huge cycle. But a lot of orals in there. Watch your liver values.
yeah deiseljimmy is running a monster cycle.... This is a little high on orals for my liking.
Especially all up front
Originally Posted by skinnyguy180
Definetly a good thing that your doctor is on board!
Not a fan of the amount of orals. Would rather see more injectable with a few orals here and there myself.
Maybe split the orals start and end... Run 5-6 wks on with 5-8wks off before starting again. But I do think the does are very high the the amount of time your planning to be in them.
Thank you all for your feedback. I do agree there is a lot of orals. I just want to try. I am not very sensitive to Orals, that is why I have so many there. I am getting 2. blood work Monday. So far so good. :) Did not gain anything yet. It is annoying that Test C injections take so long to work. :( I am aware that Winny and Drol will kick in earliest end next week.
I do agree, and thank you for your feedback.
I think a little more research would have been worth it's weight in gold.
It's all trial and error. We've all been there. Can't figure out what works for you until you try. Rock out with your cock out
Hold on.... Your 5wks in and zero weight gain? That's not right or did I read that wrong?
Good morning :)
Here are my comments to your feedback, that I do appreciate a lot.
1. I started to gain a little this week, like 1-2 kg. My diet is VERY lean, so I get pumps and strength but gains are a little slow. I always had it like that. My body reacts slower, maybe because of my age. 48!
2. Liver.....according to my experience and the doctors I have consulted (I play it VERY safe), it is a little over rated. 4-6 weeks on something does not make your liver "explode", unless you have some health issues. Alcohol and pain killers are way more dangerous than steroids. There is a very nice interview with Dorian Yates online, where he confirms that. But again, we are all different. In my age, I do blood work every year, never had issues.
3. Hemoglobin will raise....who cares, for such a short period of time, again the body will not suffer at all. But you are right, they will raise.
4. Some people reacts slow to Test C, some even after 10 weeks, but usually after 3-5 weeks. I guess I reacts after 5 weeks as I can feel this week.
5. Kick start 100mg Dbol, well after 4 weeks, I got some pumps and a lot of acne. Dbol is not good for me. Tried it before and it took 6 weeks before I felt something.
6. Winstrol and Anadrol should kick in between 1-3 weeks, so I am hoping it will kick in latest end next week. I do feel estrem libido reaction and it make me happy. Want to f... everything with a pulse and a female first name :)
7. My appetite went dramatically up last 2 days, so I assume I will add size now. But again I am eating VERY clean.
Example of my daily diet:
1. 8 egg whites and 2 yokes
2. 200gr chicken breast (cooked) and 50gr of rice
3. Post work 50gr whey protein
4. 200gr chicken breast (cooked) and 50gr of rice
5. 200gr chicken breast or salmon plus 300gr low fat cottage cheese
6. same as 5
7. same as 5
For snack 300gr low fat cottage cheese. Very little fruits. Yes yes I know, veggies, but again, I dont like them. :)
I gym 6-7 times per week, no cardio, I hate cardio. My diet will control my condition.
I wish you all a good day.