Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone (TRH)
Hello everyone here's a little info on TRH and I am hoping one of the Peptide Sponsors will start to carry it.
TRH has anti-aging properties as it helps restore function to not only the Thyroid but, Thymus, Kidneys, Pancreas, Testes.
TRH produces a rapid mobilization of triglycerides in the blood, a decrease of Leptin and consequently a rapid loss of body weight.
You can find studies on Pubmed and others.
- Re-establish spermatogenesis, (reversing the age-related dysfunction of their testes)
- Correct kidney dysfunction, (a significant finding for renal issues)
- Correct pancreatic dysfunction, (a significant finding for diabetic issues)
- Act as a anti-cancer/protective agent
- Lose significant fat deposits