• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Halloween Treat from MsFit to Kuso

There you go purrrrrrr`ing a causing trouble again lol :D

Don`t know weather to thank you for the present, or ask if you are telling me to "eat shit and die"?? LMAO

Nice to see ya round though ;) :D

Originally posted by MsFit
and it sure beats extreme dieting, tanning, kick ass cardio, all out training, measuring food, and peeing every 10 minutes. :D
MsFit

You mean thats not fun??? :scratch: some women are never happy!

Oh....you mean :dance: :banana:? :yes:

IML Gear Cream!
HI MSFIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU DOING GIRL!!!!???????????? :)

I miss ya!!!

Originally posted by MsFit
LOL, uh huh......I've been away enjoying my new love life, and it sure beats extreme dieting, tanning, kick ass cardio, all out training, measuring food, and peeing every 10 minutes. :D
MsFit

I HEAR YA ON THAT SISTA!!

I'm sooo happy for you..and glad your enjoying every bit of your love life!! :)

yes mam! I tied the not in March!!

Thanks! I'm great!! HOW have you been???

Hey MsFit!!!

Long time no talk :D

Did you survive the hurricanes ok???

AWWW VALENTINES DAY!! WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :)

Doing great... check out my journal sometime... clean eating & lots of working out... some pics, too!!!

Do tell us more about the bf???

Awwww, thank you for the congrats!! I was laid off in January and everything spiraled down from there. I met TJ by fate. I packed a U-Haul, and hauled myself to Okieland to build a life with him. Now my life is going better than ever!

Congrats on your success too!! I'll check out your journal. ;)
MsFit

IML Gear Cream!
sorry to interrupt :grin: but thats the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.....I like it :D

Back