• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

started first cycle

slow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
stats 21 yrs old around 213lb with 8-10 bf
I started my test enan winny and anti e cycle last tuesday

test 500 mg a week 1-10
winny 50 mg ed week 7-10
clomid week 10-14
nolva on hand

23 gauge needly with 1.5 inches
injected in delts first time (ouch) and quads today (not that bad)

I did my first shot of test last tuesday and gained around 3 pounds in a week and did a shot today. didnt really notice any strength gains. could be there though although I did do 4 sets of 20reps (10 each arm) of alternating dumbell curls with 65lbs. that is a little more than I usually do.

is that normal or am I supposed to gain more I know it depends on the person and all but it seems on the low side.

when does it kick in.

the test is already working in your system it will just take a couple weeks to reach peak levels. give it more time.

is your last shot of test on week 8 or 10? if its 10 then run the winny until end of week 12 and start your clomid the day after at the start of week 13. it takes 2 weeks for the enanthate to clear you system after your last shot and you might as well be running the winny during those 2 weeks while the test is tapering out of you.

3 weeks of clomid shoud be fine. 300mg first day in divided doses, 100mg for 10 days, 50 mg for 10 days.

since your using a 1.5 inch pin in your quads and shoulders you probably wanna keep some of the needle out (showing) as 1 inch is usually good enough for those areas

oh god 23 guage in your delt ouch u need atleast some 25 gauges for sites lol u are one brave kid

22 1/4 is what I use

23g is nothing, I have heard of 21 and maybe even an 18, now that is like sticking a nail in yourself. However, for long term use go with 25, just pull with something faster like a 21.

Back