• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Cutting cycle, any advise would be appreciated!

TrippleB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently recovering from a career ending knee injury I acquired playing football. Here are my stats.

Hgt:6'1"
Wgt: 269 lbs
Bf%: ~25 (i was starting right guard, needed to be high)

This isnt my first cycle been lifting for about 5-6years, been taking PH's since i was 17, and ran a 6 week 50mg ED dbol cycle when i was 19. I am currently on TRT. I am looking to cut down to 200-220 since I can no longer play ball. I have done a good amount of research but I know there are alot of you that no much more than me so any advise or criticisms will be taken into account. Thank you

Here is my plan..

- ECA (Primatenex6ed, caffeine 200mgx3ed, asprin 325x1ed)
-T3 (60mcgs x 2ed)
-IGF-1LR3 (40mcgs x1ed)
-CJC-1295 (50mcgs x3ed)
-GHRP-2 (100mcgs x3ed)
-Anavar (20mgs x 3ed)
-Parmipexole (for prolactin/gyno issues if the come up)

My diet -
Meal 1
2 Eggs - 156/13/2/10
1 cup Egg whites - 133/27/0/0
Orange juice -110/2/27/0
Totals - 42/29/10

Meal 2
4 oz Chicken 187/35/0/4
1.5 cup rice 325/7/67/2.5
Totals - 42/67/6.5

Meal 3
Chicken 187/35/0/4
1.5 cup Rice 325/7/67/2.5
Totals - 42/67/6.5

Meal 4
Chicken 187/35/0/4
1.5 cups Rice 325/7/67/2.5
Totals - 42/67/6.5

Meal 5
Chicken 187/35/0/4
1.5 cup Rice 325/7/67/2.5
Totals - 42/67/6.5

Meal 6
8.5 oz 90/10 Beef 554/68/0/29
Totals - 68/0/29

Totals
Calories - 2885
Protein - 278
Carbs - 297
Fat - 65

I do cardio 5-7 times a week. Treadmill set to full (15) incline, at a 3.0 pace and walk for 30 minutes. I cant run currently due to my leg injury. And i follow a simple power lifting weight routine, basically the same lifting plan my coaches had me on.

If you need anymore info please just ask. And thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Forgot to say that I am running all the peps and var for 6 weeks, as of right now.

As someone who is 6' tall and dropped from 270 lbs @ ~30% BF to 210 @ ~10% in about 10 months, I'd whole heartedly recommend you drop the stack all together and nail the diet.

If anything, ride out 500mg of test per week, eat a clean deficit, and bust your ass in the gym. Watch the fat melt.

I wouldn't consider something even as simple as an ECA stack until I was single digit BF and looking for the ace card to help reach a stage ready physique.

As someone who is 6' tall and dropped from 270 lbs @ ~30% BF to 210 @ ~10% in about 10 months, I'd whole heartedly recommend you drop the stack all together and nail the diet.

If anything, ride out 500mg of test per week, eat a clean deficit, and bust your ass in the gym. Watch the fat melt.

I wouldn't consider something even as simple as an ECA stack until I was single digit BF and looking for the ace card to help reach a stage ready physique.

I appreciate it man, and that is awesome that you dropped that weight. Two questions, do you think my diet plan is not good? if so what should i change on it. And how come I shouldn't run that stack? all the research I have done said those a some pretty good cutting agents. I know they aren't magic, but as I see it if they help why not take'em.

My suggestion is to drop the stack as well bro. Dedicate your time on dialing in your cardio and calorie intake. You can loose that weight without var. Like previously stated, get your bf down with a good diet plan and cardio first. Plus var is pretty expensive man. Check your macros with this calculator, plus you can customize it to your liking. Good luck..

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

My suggestion is to drop the stack as well bro. Dedicate your time on dialing in your cardio and calorie intake. You can loose that weight without var. Like previously stated, get your bf down with a good diet plan and cardio first. Plus var is pretty expensive man. Check your macros with this calculator, plus you can customize it to your liking. Good luck..

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Checked out that link man, its awesome! Thanks for the advise, I havent purchased the var yet so I will probably hold off on it. But I already have the peps and ECA. I was using clen but it causes my heart to act up when I stop taking it. But anyways, that link recommends taking in around 27gs of carbs a day. Man was my diet off on that haha, I will be cutting out the extra carbs then. But even if I have the 6 weeks of peps ready to use do you think I should hold off on them until I get my bf% down into the teens? Thanks again though, heard really good stuff about yall at AMA. And you are just proving it right.

Yes hold off. . And 27gs of carbs? That seems kind of low. You do need to carbs to function properly. You'll be amazed on how fast you can shred bf with a good diet plan and cardio in place. Remember though, it is not a race. Dont burn yourself out early by trying to burn too fast. Good luck man.. before you know it you will be under -20 bf then motivated to get to 10% bf.. and AMA is a good sponsor. Good reps and products. Good luck my friend..

Yes hold off. . And 27gs of carbs? That seems kind of low. You do need to carbs to function properly. You'll be amazed on how fast you can shred bf with a good diet plan and cardio in place. Remember though, it is not a race. Dont burn yourself out early by trying to burn too fast. Good luck man.. before you know it you will be under -20 bf then motivated to get to 10% bf.. and AMA is a good sponsor. Good reps and products. Good luck my friend..

Yea haha I typed something in wrong and got around 219gs of carbs. I am going to fix my diet and stay strong on the cardio. I really appreciate the help man, and look forward to using AMA products once I get down the a decent enough bf% to run some test e and dbol. Thanks again.

you should be using stronger compounds like test tren and masterone or winstrol t3 and clen with a dailed in diet then watch the fat reaally melt if your novice in the steroid world i wouldnt advise tren but definatly some test and winstrol at least ur on trt anyway so you dont have to worry about coming off.... keep the money from the peptides for food :) just my opinion man.

you should be using stronger compounds like test tren and masterone or winstrol t3 and clen with a dailed in diet then watch the fat reaally melt if your novice in the steroid world i wouldnt advise tren but definatly some test and winstrol at least ur on trt anyway so you dont have to worry about coming off.... keep the money from the peptides for food :) just my opinion man.

So even at the bf% i am at currently it would be ok to run a test and tren cycle? I am currently just running t3 and ECA, already down 13lbs in the past month. Maybe I will throw test into the mix once I plateau or get to like 240lbs.

Your21 and your on trt?

Yes I actually got on TRT a week after my 21'st birthday. Currently on Androgel which is shit. My levels are way low still, going back to get stronger meds soon.

maybe you should run clen with the t3 just do a test an deca cycle or something with proper diet consistenly every day and some cardio i think would benefit you.. you should still loose fat and gain muscle then use hardeneing drugs after but tbh i shouldnt be telling you this its just my opinion i honestly dont think your anywere near ready for that route u need to up your cardio and be conisistent on your diet no cheating at weekends ect

Back