• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CEM's GHRP-2 and Sermorelin (mod GRF 1-29) log & review

blergs.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have used CEM for many years now and have always been happy with the service as I'm sure I have posted numerous times here.
Anyway, this week I start my next pep combo cycle and thought I'd toss up a log.

It will be GHRP-2 and Sermorelin; 100mcg 3x a day of each.

I am recomping/trimming up right now, but will still be lifting fairly heavy like when I bulk. Main change will be diet and a little more cardio.

Will up date soon! :- )

PS. for those that don't know, these peptides enhance GH output and production.

Nice. I will be following along buddy!

Posted at asf this:
No I did not, I stocked up a couple sales ago on another sale. I usually stock up 2-4 times a year and go all out with them. I will prob order in a couple more months again.

**UPDATE**
So it is still early on, but i am noticing better sleep and some laziness during the day (can happen with HGH). knee is hurting a bit less, not sure if its in my head. and hunger is up a little bit. muscles seem a bit more pumped also. But this is still early on, I look forward to the coming weeks! :)

*Update*
I feel better sleep, pumps are awesome and fullness is there, like my muscles pop a bit.. I am feeling a bit sleepy at times.. but that can happen with GH or peps sometimes. I know its good quality though, to already be feeling effects.
Update soon!

*UPDATE*
GOOD LORD I have been getting lil periods of feeling all sleepy. I think it might be due to the gh peps. But at nigh i am sleeping well.
I swear my skin cleared up a bit more from acne (but i did tan too so could be the combo)
muscles feel more pumped up. joints and back seem to hurt a bit less vs. off the peps.
I know its still a bit soon, but i feel like some fatloss is happening as well. but i will have to give more time.
I have started to cut back a bit on carbs and cals ( spring) and have added a little var to this run ( along with my hrt).

So far so good. Will update better soon! :)

I have run the ghrp2 /cjc-1293 from them and I dont think the things you are feeling are a coincidence. those are all things I experienced amd I attribute them directly to the peptides.

I have run the ghrp2 /cjc-1293 from them and I dont think the things you are feeling are a coincidence. those are all things I experienced amd I attribute them directly to the peptides.

Yeah, atleast I know its good quality from many affects/results I am getting.

*update: still get tired as hell as times, I found lowering the dose just a little helped. although my diet has not exactly been on point recently, I am seeing leaning out and muscle fullness. Pumps are great, my wrists are a little achy and I seem to wake up feeling a little bit more rested. Been researching the MT2 also and its going well, got pretty dark :)

Anyway, will update soon. feel free to post questions if anyone has them.

Cheers!

You've been on around 2 months now right? How much leaning out and muscle fullness are you seeing? I mean like a lot that other people would notice or just a little? Do you think the peps are giving results equal to what HGH would have given in the same time frame? I received a recommendation from an HRT doc to go with sermorelin instead of HGH and I have been considering that as it appears to be much cheaper than HGH but I was wondering if the results would be there. Heavy Iron says you have to be fairly lean to see most benefits from HGH but I was wondering if sermorelin would actually help you get more lean than HGH. Thanks for running this log.

What news? Is he planning to update? I'm really interested in results of SERMORELIN.

Damn I hate incomplete or unfinished logs.

What news? Is he planning to update? I'm really interested in results of SERMORELIN.

UPDATE: had a rough patch with some personal stuff and missed some doses, but its been going well. got the "V" below abs coming out , muscles seem full for considering how my diets been (less of everything, for trim)
I find 50mcg doses of each to make me less sleepy than 100mcg doses.
Recovery is better and pumps get painful at times : P

You've been on around 2 months now right? How much leaning out and muscle fullness are you seeing? I mean like a lot that other people would notice or just a little? Do you think the peps are giving results equal to what HGH would have given in the same time frame? I received a recommendation from an HRT doc to go with sermorelin instead of HGH and I have been considering that as it appears to be much cheaper than HGH but I was wondering if the results would be there. Heavy Iron says you have to be fairly lean to see most benefits from HGH but I was wondering if sermorelin would actually help you get more lean than HGH. Thanks for running this log.

leaning out has been very nice. mass/fatloss i would still rec hgh if you could only pick one. but really i would rec both. lower dose hgh but this this combo would be amazing IMO.
not sure if sermorelin would help get you MORE lean than hgh, but it will help get you lean, and is cheaper than hgh.
If you use Sermorelin i would rec stacking it with ghrp2

So you are now dosing at 50mcg each? what 3x/day?

leaning out has been very nice. mass/fatloss i would still rec hgh if you could only pick one. but really i would rec both. lower dose hgh but this this combo would be amazing IMO.
not sure if sermorelin would help get you MORE lean than hgh, but it will help get you lean, and is cheaper than hgh.
If you use Sermorelin i would rec stacking it with ghrp2

Ok. Thanks blergs.

about 50-75mcg 3x a day now. sometimes only 2x a day.

Got it. Thanks. Never ran them that low. Interesting. I know what you mean re drowsiness though so maybe next time ill drop dose a bit to offset.

IML Gear Cream!
I have used CEM for many years now and have always been happy with the service as I'm sure I have posted numerous times here.
Anyway, this week I start my next pep combo cycle and thought I'd toss up a log.

It will be GHRP-2 and Sermorelin; 100mcg 3x a day of each.

I am recomping/trimming up right now, but will still be lifting fairly heavy like when I bulk. Main change will be diet and a little more cardio.

Will up date soon! :- )

PS. for those that don't know, these peptides enhance GH output and production.
D you ever run IGF-1 only compared to GH?

Last edited:
My TRT clinic sells sermorelin instead of HGH. I'm following their protocol of 1 gram each week night for a few months to load then will be a 1/2 gram every week night for maintenance. Be interesting to see what kind of results I get after a few months. The sleepiness is sure there now.

My TRT clinic sells sermorelin instead of HGH. I'm following their protocol of 1 gram each week night for a few months to load then will be a 1/2 gram every week night for maintenance. Be interesting to see what kind of results I get after a few months. The sleepiness is sure there now.
Man I wish I could sleep,but with 150 mcg of clen and t3 and my aas cycle its nest to impossible,so hoping for some igf1 and gh to put me to sleep so I can grow and get ripped lol..

Back