• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next cycle tren

invulnerabledr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My past cycle was sustanon 250 @750mg a week but i didnt like the gains too much, bloating and just overall didnt look good. I had a bit of gyno but i am currently treating it with letro and nolva.

So i guess im gonna wait the 2 months till i start my next cycle which is going to be a low dose. Im thinking of 37.5mg a day of tren. for 6-8 weeks. I know its low but ive heard of decent results off it. Has anyone ever done fina at this dose?

Sounds good to be, ill throw ina little test, but is it true guys have gotten good results? The tren im getting is lab and its dosed at 100mg per ml. So im thinking of 50mg eod, (Not 37.5).

Will i notice decent results?

If your cutting, prop 50-100mg ED and tren ace 50-100 ED, 50EOD is a little weak IMO

Sounds good to be, ill throw ina little test, but is it true guys have gotten good results? The tren im getting is lab and its dosed at 100mg per ml. So im thinking of 50mg eod, (Not 37.5).

Will i notice decent results?

Run more test than tren...a little test wont do.

What kind of tren are you taking? If you are taking ace, use test prop. If you are taking tren enan, use test cyp or enan. If this is your first time using tren, start out with a low dose...see how you do, and slowly increase the dose. It's much easier to do this with ace rather than with enan. Good luck.

/V

My past cycle was sustanon 250 @750mg a week but i didnt like the gains too much, bloating and just overall didnt look good. I had a bit of gyno but i am currently treating it with letro and nolva.

So i guess im gonna wait the 2 months till i start my next cycle which is going to be a low dose. Im thinking of 37.5mg a day of tren. for 6-8 weeks. I know its low but ive heard of decent results off it. Has anyone ever done fina at this dose?

Whats yout stats?

Back