• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stack or Solo Kick Start

JohnMcc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been tossing the ideas around for a kick start to my test run. Im torn between moderate to high dosed M1A or low to moderate dosed M1A and Msten? If solo I would run M1A at 50mg for basically 5 weeks, if stacking I would run 30mg of M1A with 20mg of Msten for 4 weeks. The main goal here is strength as I know the size will come along with it, so which do u guys think would be better? Thanks for any opinions or responses.

Pro-hormones are harsh on the body. I'd skip them altogether or go with an oral AAS like dbol or adrol.

Just my .02

Warrior

Pro-hormones are harsh on the body. I'd skip them altogether or go with an oral AAS like dbol or adrol.

Just my .02

Warrior
I def see ur point there and I would sooner try those out but for the time being I will give what I already have on hand a go. I agree with u on the harshness of these but I look at it this way, I don't drink(really maybe 3 or 4 times a year) so its not like my liver is already taking a beating, and if I start feeling like they r doing any harm I have the common sense to stop taking them haha.

Just my .02

Warrior
I don't think they're any harsher than Anadrol. Nothing makes BP skyrocket like Anadrol does.

To the OP: pick one and dose it properly. Maybe you could do M1A in the beginning and M-Sten in the end of the cycle?

I don't think they're any harsher than Anadrol. Nothing makes BP skyrocket like Anadrol does.

To the OP: pick one and dose it properly. Maybe you could do M1A in the beginning and M-Sten in the end of the cycle?
Well technically its not a "cycle" because once I go on I plan to blast and cruise until I have a good reason to come off. But I get what ur saying use one to kick with and then the other to close out my blast b4 I go into a cruise for a while.

If you're planning to stay on Test for the foreseeable future anyway, I'd say enjoy one of them now and then the other one in a few months. Perhaps one at the beginning of your "blast" and the other one at the end of the "blast".

I ran some Dianabol a little while back.

Probably going to start some Proviron in the near future.

Orals are fun to add in here and there.

The time of year often dictates what my goals are.

My goals generally dictate which oral I will choose.

Proviron, well I know that it's winter right now. But I also know that the warm weather will be here sooner than we think.

IML Gear Cream!
If you're planning to stay on Test for the foreseeable future anyway, I'd say enjoy one of them now and then the other one in a few months. Perhaps one at the beginning of your "blast" and the other one at the end of the "blast".

I ran some Dianabol a little while back.

Probably going to start some Proviron in the near future.

Orals are fun to add in here and there.

The time of year often dictates what my goals are.

My goals generally dictate which oral I will choose.

Proviron, well I know that it's winter right now. But I also know that the warm weather will be here sooner than we think.

I normally just eat massive amounts of food all year dont care much if I lose body fat or not. This summer tho I feel like finally "cutting" down and looking decent for a change so that will dictate what I run towards the summer.

Have you guys heard of using LGD as a kickstart? Ive seen some other guys do it and get some solid results. I know its the most anabolic of the sarms. I want to try it out.. looks pretty intriguing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

This summer tho I feel like finally "cutting" down and looking decent for a change so that will dictate what I run towards the summer.
The M-Sten would be a great choice to get ready for "shirt off" weather.

Or you could think about something like Anavar, Winstrol or maybe Proviron.

@Militant Ive never heard of that compound b4, Ill have to look it up to learn about it.

@DML I have heard Msten gives dry gains so helps give a less wet appearance, which like u said would be better for warmer weather and shirtless season.

@Militant Ive never heard of that compound b4, Ill have to look it up to learn about it.

@DML I have heard Msten gives dry gains so helps give a less wet appearance, which like u said would be better for warmer weather and shirtless season.

Its in the sarms family bro.. This guy 24k has seems to know alot about sarms. I think im going to use this as a kickstart for my next cycle. Checkout this thread.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sarms1-com/192783-all-your-sarms-questions-ask-them-here.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

LGD is an excellent kickstart for many reasons... You will be running something that is non methylated, with minimal suppression, no toxicity and big gains... Its very optimal to utilize as a kickstart to any aas cycle... Here's an article I wrote about LGD...

LGD-4033 is a selective androgen receptor modulator a novel non-steroidal, oral SARM that binds to AR with high affinity (Ki of ~1 nM) and selectivity, class of androgen receptor (AR) ligands that is tissue selective, developed to treat muscle wasting associated with cancer, acute and chronic illness and age-related muscle loss. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration. How it works LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator, binds androgen receptora with high affinity and selectivity. It demonstrates anabolic activity in muscles, anti-resorptive and anabolic activity in bones and a robust selectivity for muscle and bone versus prostate and sebaceous glands. LGD-4033 has recently completed a Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose study in healthy volunteers this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase I study established the safety and tolerability up to doses of 22 mg. Uses LGD is still fairly new but the results have been very similar in studies and logs. LGD-4033 has undergone several recent studies and trials to find the best and safest way to use it. From these trials, the results have shown increases in lean body mass and decreases in body fat. There is also a significant increase in strength, well being as well as healing possibilities as well. Bulking LGD has shown the most ability of any SARM to put on size that could be considered a bulk. This will, of course, be dependent upon the diet used. Users that have experienced more than 10lb. increases have had a significant increase in calorie intake. The possibility of this type of size is present with LGD use. A recommend dosage for this type of goal would be 5-10 mg day for 8 weeks.

So its looking like Im going to run a decent dose of M1A to kick start then Ill add in the msten to finish up my blast b4 I drop to cruise for a while.

Back