• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Iron J spring cycle

IronJulius

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
back at it with another pharmacom only cycle. going to run tbol, tren E, Masteron and Var as far as goals im going to give a 6 pack abs a shot which i havent had since i was in my late teens. i look to put on a little muscle but mainly trying to look good for beaches and lakes this spring and summer. so i ended my last pharmacom bulking cycle early so i could get blood work for my doctor which i still had very good results. last week i did get blood work done and pinned soon as i got home. the next day the doctor messaged me that i had high T levels 902 and would like to see me again in 3 months fuck that im going to have extremely high T levels in 3 months but the thought did cross my mind for a split second to cancel my spring cycle.

im really just getting back into training the past few weeks i had 2 weeks off with an infected tooth turned into sinus infection then a cold and finally tooth extracted so i lost a good bit of water and appetite so not much energy and joints are sore (damn i want some nandrolone) right now sitting at 227 and was around 220 during sickness

i dont stick to a strict diet or much cardio but will be more conscious of that for the next 3-4 months. not really going to post much on the weight of lifts as im not going for PR's but hell if i feel frisky one day i will

this is the basic layout of the cycle and will probably change or slightly adjust when needed. what i have is 2 Test E, 3 Tren E, 2 Mix 6, 1 Mast Mix 300, Tbol and Anavar which is my first run with both of them i will use tudca

1-5 tbol 40-50mg maybe 6 weeks
1-17 test E 400mg
1-3 tren E 400mg
4-15 tren E 600mg
4-12 mast E 400mg
13-17 mast E 600mg
11-17 Var 40-60mg

Attachments

• cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 16
i had great shoulders and trap workout. i hit 265 twice on shoulder press smith machine and was actually a little wore out already being my 6th set and hit 255 3x 3 mins before. i think the tbol is kicking in i have been switching back and forth from 40-50mg and will probably up it to 60mg next week to see how i feel. i was able to do 60lbs dumb bells front raises for 10 reps each arm all strict form which is around a max for me

did chest today went pretty heavy to see what i could do. benched 365 x 4 on smith machine which i was pleased with being 10lbs lighter than i was 2 months ago and not really strength training since then its still early in my cycle but im liking the tbol already still at 50mg a day and will up to 60mg in a few days

i need to add that my libido is sky high. the kids are with their grandmother so me and the wife have been fucking each others brains out

i had a pretty good leg workout not heavy at all but stayed busy and wore them out and did a little cardio just fast pace walk 20 mins and some abs lol i never do abs. i did start the mix 6 sunday with .75ml of tren E and had no PIP

its been a crazy week but have made it to the gym. no cardio but lifting pretty heavy i finally got the damn back pumps today which was killer but had a great back workout. i havent been gettiong enough water. went back to the gym tonight to do some cardio and abs really to watch sweet 16 cuz my damn TV's were stolen lol

last night i shouldve just made a rest day but went in to do some biceps and cardio after a few sets i ended up talking with a cute girl that works there for 20 mins and decided fuck it i just need to get home. plan to do pushing shoulders tomorrow early so i can get some yard work done

15 weeks on tren is going to hurt man :(

15 weeks on tren is going to hurt man :(
i have run up to 20 weeks before 15 of that was at 400mg and bumped it to 500 then 600 the last 2 weeks

todays workout

decent leg workout with no rest between sets going back and forth from leg press to squat, then went with lunges (i know gay) to sumo squat with 100lb DB (even gayer) and calf raises. i dont know if it was just no rest between sets or ECA but i was sweating my ass off could be the tren lol

i have run up to 20 weeks before 15 of that was at 400mg and bumped it to 500 then 600 the last 2 weeks

todays workout

decent leg workout with no rest between sets going back and forth from leg press to squat, then went with lunges (i know gay) to sumo squat with 100lb DB (even gayer) and calf raises. i dont know if it was just no rest between sets or ECA but i was sweating my ass off could be the tren lol

You're a machine bro. I would probably rip my own throat out at week 10 :(

You're a machine bro. I would probably rip my own throat out at week 10 :(
well i dont get the crazy sides or crazy gains like many do on tren and i have run it a few times from great sources but have personal friends who cant handle 350mg a week for long with same gear

i will say i am pleased with chest day. i started off great but got to talking with a guy then another so i didnt finish well. loaded 4 plates on smith machine hit it 4x like a boss which im at 223 right now thats about 10lbs lighter than i was on my bulking cycle and about 4 lbs less than when i started this cycle

Attachments

• bop cutting.jpg
    bop cutting.jpg
    479.4 KB · Views: 8
IML Gear Cream!
ive got to say tbol is a weird compound for me some days i have great strength and some not so good but thats probably because of dieting and losing weight also with the tren which i can fatigue. i feel my muscles are staying pretty full but would rather try tbol for bulking im almost at week 5 just up to 60mg a day split 3 times a day. i think if i run it again on a cut i will know more what to expect

i hit chest today started off doing 5 reps up to 345 which i got last set 7x i was thinking i would only get it 5x with little rest between sets actually doing light shoulder press. i had a great pump on cable flies not going heavy just focused on form and pump. incline dumbbells were ok i got side tracked by a cute girl my wife is friends with and had to hurry the last 3 sets

back day went well not to heavy stayed busy 6-16 reps 3-4 sets about 6 exercises. went back tonight and did some cardio 45 min treadmill. i have 1 more day left of tbol not quite 6 weeks but overall pleased with compound. i tend to do better with bulking hormones and this cutting shit is still new to me
attachment.php

great chest workout i hit 385 on smith machine 5x im still sitting at 224 and fatigue toward the end of workout but looking pretty good. being my last day on tbol im going to focus more on cutting up these next 3 weeks until i start Var
attachment.php

Back