• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conservative Policies are Driving Americans to Suicide?

That's funny...we could say the same thing about Liberal Progressive Policies.

you can SAY anything you want to. LAM provided a link backing his argument, perhaps you could do the same?

really which ones? like the ones that actually MADE the middle class in the US post the great depression and for the 40 years after...those sure were some shitty times for US workers from 1935-1975

you mean the liberal cities up in the north and mid-west that were some of the largest manufacturing economy's in world history?

where were the manufacturing centers in the conservative states again? which cities were those? oh that's right, there weren't any. they decided to sit out of the industrial revolution and continue to grow grops, cause that's where the money is...LMAO

you might want to actually LEARN US economic history as it happened in reality, and not from right wing tv...

you say we are way over populated, so what's your problem here? you should be praising these policies.

suicide causes mental health problems with the survivors that they didn't really ask for, using various forms of birth control (managed DE-population) doesn't have such dire consequences.

So with Obama in the White house I'm assuming suicides have gone down the last 6 years?

Stuckler and Basu conclude their report by saying that, ?what we?ve learned is that the real danger to public health is not recession per se, but austerity. So what they're saying is... we should just let the deficit soar uncontrollably? I don't feel like would be a long-term solution :thinking: Despite all of this, rather than take the Conservative approach that we took here in America, bailing out the banks and slashing funding to crucial government programs, Iceland decided to say no to austerity, and rejected major cuts to its social safety net programs.
As a result, there was no significant increase in suicides during Iceland?s economic collapse.

So with Obama in the White house I'm assuming suicides have gone down the last 6 years?

you obviously forgetting the policies that created the 30 year build up of debt that came to a halt in 2008.

the fact that you think that any POTUS could fix the US economy as it stands is proof-positive you don't understand economics one bit.

there is no fixing what's been done to the US, it's high unemployment, low wages and sluggish economic growth until the house of cards comes falling down. there are just far too many long term systemic problems that were all made substantially worst with the 2008 economic downturn.

if you ever bothered to read any of the economic reports on this that I've posted you would know this and would stop expecting things to get better.

it's going to take years for US household to deleverage and get debt ratio's back down to the historical average of about 50% of US GDP.

a Historical Graph of Household Debt to GDP
http://static4.businessinsider.com/...489/screen shot 2013-04-09 at 11.27.23 am.jpg

and where we are now in the process
Household Debt to GDP for United States (HDTGPDUSQ163N) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

but the kicker is that the majority of the decrease in debt is not because people are paying it off, it's from defaults. so then there's that.

and the huge increase in debt. it stated to increase directly after the USD went fiat and then took off after the implementation of conservative economic policy (supply-side economics).
Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Credit Market Instruments; Liability (CMDEBT) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Deleveraging in Today's U.S. Economy - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

Federal Reserve Bank San Francisco | Gauging the Impact of the Great Recession

this stuff couldn't be any easier to understand...

you obviously forgetting the policies that created the 30 year build up of debt that came to a halt in 2008.

the fact that you think that any POTUS could fix the US economy as it stands is proof-positive you don't understand economics one bit.

there is no fixing what's been done to the US, it's high unemployment, low wages and sluggish economic growth until the house of cards comes falling down. there are just far too many long term systemic problems that were all made substantially worst with the 2008 economic downturn.

if you ever bothered to read any of the economic reports on this that I've posted you would know this and would stop expecting things to get better.

it's going to take years for US household to deleverage and get debt ratio's back down to the historical average of about 50% of US GDP.

http://static4.businessinsider.com/...489/screen shot 2013-04-09 at 11.27.23 am.jpg

but the kicker is that the majority of the decrease in debt is not because people are paying it off, it's from defaults. so then there's that.

and the huge increase in debt. it stated to increase directly after the USD went fiat and then took off after the implementation of conservative economic policy (supply-side economics).
Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Credit Market Instruments; Liability (CMDEBT) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Once again sarcasm is lost on you. Seriously dude, it shouldn't be that hard to recognize. I'm assuming in the "30 years before 2008" rant you are somehow skipping over the 8 years Clinton was in office?

''Oh right. [The bills] won't pass because the Republicans are not a legislative block. They're a legislative cockblock,'' Stewart observed. ''Hope is lost. These three weeks will pass, as have the last two years, with the audacity of nope.''

personally I wouldn't care if people started lining up republican cockblockers and mowing then down. in fact i think it's just what is needed.

if you listen to them long enough you start to wonder where the labor camps and big ovens are being built. :coffee:

actually more poverty would result in more crime and prisons are already the modern labor camp for profit....

personally I wouldn't care if people started lining up republican cockblockers and mowing then down. in fact i think it's just what is needed.

Would you fell differently if we gave them Skittles?

if you listen to them long enough you start to wonder where the labor camps and big ovens are being built. :coffee:

actually more poverty would result in more crime and prisons are already the modern labor camp for profit....

WOW, you are starting to sound just like LAM. did you get taken by the borg as well?

The rich world is seeing less and less crime, even in the face of high unemployment and economic stagnation.

The July 20th edition of THE ECONOMIST periodical talks all about how crime peaked in the 90's and has been steadily declining since then.

Would you fell differently if we gave them Skittles?

no but it'd be cool to see a rainbow in the sky while they were shot.

If a woman in Virginia has a miscarriage without a doctor present, they must report it within 24 hours to the police or risk going to jail for a full year. At least, that's what would have happened if a bill introduced by Virginia state Sen. Mark Obenshain (R) had become law.

makes me want to puke. these morons need to die and make the world a better place. there's no end to this shit.

the Virginia Republican Party wants to make Obenshain into the state's top prosecutor. derp

up to two-thirds of all fertilized eggs will fail to progress into full-term pregnancies. the majority of these miscarriages go unnoticed because they happen very early on in the pregnancy, even before a period is missed.

i think all politicians need to be required to prove they are intelligent and sane before they can run for office. sift out the moronic and mentally ill.

Daily Kos: Virginia moves to cut access to family planning and abortion for thousands of low-income women

By The Numbers: The Dangerous Consequences Of Texas' Crusade Against Planned Parenthood | ThinkProgress

Proof once again that women's health and well-being have nothing to do with such legislation despite the claims of forced-birther propagandists.

family planning clinics also provide essential pre natal care to poor women. these assholes don't give a shit about people living or preborn.

saving money by any means possible and the people be damned.

IML Gear Cream!
up to two-thirds of all fertilized eggs will fail to progress into full-term pregnancies. the majority of these miscarriages go unnoticed because they happen very early on in the pregnancy, even before a period is missed.

i think all politicians need to be required to prove they are intelligent and sane before they can run for office. sift out the moronic and mentally ill.
So you would deny us representation entirely? We all know that's a catch 22 because to run for office you are neither intelligent or sane. (I'm mostly joking here, kinda)

so you think the potus can't fix or improve the economy with his policies?
what about if Paul Krugman was potus? would that be a good thing or bad for the economy.

so you think the potus can't fix or improve the economy with his policies?
what about if Paul Krugman was potus? would that be a good thing or bad for the economy.

the real power has always been in the Congress, the POTUS only effects how the US federal government runs and is the mouth piece of foreign policy which is dictated by the capitalist class.

the POTUS equals the "Great and Powerful Oz" and the man behind the curtain are the capitalists pulling his strings, that's they way it's always been and will be.

the real power has always been in the Congress, the POTUS only effects how the US federal government runs and is the mouth piece of foreign policy which is dictated by the capitalist class.

the POTUS equals the "Great and Powerful Oz" and the man behind the curtain are the capitalists pulling his strings, that's they way it's always been and will be.

lair! you've said you voted for Obama twice because of his economic policy. yet you've just stated the potus has zero affect on the economy. phony ass mofo. why are you so embarrassed about your votes for Obama? lol.

We Are Becoming a Nation of Burger Flippers
Opinion: We're living '1984' today - CNN.com

Everyone knows that President Obama is doing us a solid. He is a great commander in Chief ready to lead us both in Civil Liberties, and Economic Freedom. :mooh: I know this because LAM says it's all the Conservatives fault.

actually I've stated time and time again that they STARTED all this shit and the democrats followed suit to chase private capital (corporate and lobbying campaign monies) for use in our public election cycles.

actually I've stated time and time again that they STARTED all this shit and the democrats followed suit to chase private capital (corporate and lobbying campaign monies) for use in our public election cycles.

So it's ok for President Obama to follow these policies you hate because he just wants to compete? Didn't he raise more money in contributions than anyone ever has in the last election?

By the way. If it's now economic policy of both the Conservative, and Liberal element of the group as you state. it's no longer uniquely Conservative, or Liberal. It's just economic policy and you need to stop blaming as one party is as much to blame as the other is. Obama shouldn't get a pass for adopting the same policies you hate so much

Back