• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey Kniggs..put your fukkin' shirt on...

Tesla

MTR FTW!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't care if it was in a gym at my Apt. complex........Put your fucking shirt on when you're working out........Stupid knigg working out yesterday with no shirt.............Dumb ass knigg. :wits:

I don't care if it was in a gym at my Apt. complex........Put your fucking shirt on when you're working out........Stupid knigg working out yesterday with no shirt.............Dumb ass knigg. :wits:
Did the gym smell like chicken and ass during said workout:coffee:

I workout in a wife beater.. is that bad?

I workout in jean-shorts. Did you homos order a pizza!?

I do too.....but I can pull it off....I'm not a fat redneck. :coffee:

Wife beater is okay as long as it is not Yellow from sweat stains. If you can keep them white the get Gray or Black ones. I've got a skinny dude at my gym that wears a yellow wife beater and I makes me want to puke.

There is nothing like seeing a hairy, sweaty guy when you are trying to get your pump on. I think no one knows what gym etiquette is anymore. So sad.

image upload

Wife beater is okay as long as it is not Yellow from sweat stains. If you can keep them white the get Gray or Black ones. I've got a skinny dude at my gym that wears a yellow wife beater and I makes me want to puke.
Dude at my gym used to wear what looked like his sisters tshirt it was so tight. And it was that piss colored yellow from sweat. What made it worse was he was on a boatload of gear and had bad cystic acne. When he would bench he would break open some of the zits on his back. So he would be standing there checking himself out in the mirror with this sweat soaked yellow ass tshirt with numerous blood spots seeping through. Fucking disgusting.

Back