• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which one would you choose if you were me

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i can only afford either test e and pharma grade hgh. or rips hgh and a full cycle . so basically if you could afford just one or the other would it be hgh or gear not counting test it will be ran no matter what? my goals is to cut up and get ripped i have good size just want to be more aesthetic looking. diet and cardio and all that will be the same. please dont be to hard on me i am just wondering what you guys would do if you were me i only have so much to spend but i have been given a really good deal on some sero pharm grade hgh but i would not have any money left for nothing but test or i could buy a good amount of gear with that money i would have spent on those sero.

Rips and a full cycle

Pharm gh and test. This is basically all I do now.

Gear all the way !! No doubt bang for the buck the gear will take you miles further.

Gear all the way !! No doubt bang for the buck the gear will take you miles further.

I disagree 1000%. I gained 29lbs of lbm in a 14 week off season in 2012. My cycle?
20iu thanktropin
300mg test
I have my shows to prove it. 176lbs on stage in march to 196 in October.

Don't believe me go see my log with my contest pics.

i can only afford either test e and pharma grade hgh. or rips hgh and a full cycle . so basically if you could afford just one or the other would it be hgh or gear not counting test it will be ran no matter what? my goals is to cut up and get ripped i have good size just want to be more aesthetic looking. diet and cardio and all that will be the same. please dont be to hard on me i am just wondering what you guys would do if you were me i only have so much to spend but i have been given a really good deal on some sero pharm grade hgh but i would not have any money left for nothing but test or i could buy a good amount of gear with that money i would have spent on those sero.

Personally I'd like to hear the cycle that you are planning with the rips.

and how much test goes with the Pharm grade HGH? 750-1000 is different than 300-500 IMHO.

Also keep in mind that GH takes a while to work. so are you planning on running a 6 month cycle? are you on trt?

I just need more deets before voting. I'm just that way.

Disclaimer: I have not used GH yet. but depending on who you talk to around here you will get different answers as to the effectiveness of RIPS vs Pharma. and I would also check out the lab testing section.. that could sway your decision.

thats 20ius brotha...im sure he isnt doing 20ius of pharma gh

i do agree that pharma gh is way better than any other gh

I disagree 1000%. I gained 29lbs of lbm in a 14 week off season in 2012. My cycle?
20iu thanktropin
300mg test

IML Gear Cream!
Personally I'd like to hear the cycle that you are planning with the rips.

and how much test goes with the Pharm grade HGH? 750-1000 is different than 300-500 IMHO.

Also keep in mind that GH takes a while to work. so are you planning on running a 6 month cycle? are you on trt?

I just need more deets before voting. I'm just that way.

Disclaimer: I have not used GH yet. but depending on who you talk to around here you will get different answers as to the effectiveness of RIPS vs Pharma. and I would also check out the lab testing section.. that could sway your decision.

Good points! The length of the gh would interest me the most. If you can onoy run 3-4 months of pharm save it and run rips for a year with a heafty cycle.

i stay on year round blast and cruise yea i would only be able to buy 1 kit of hgh pharm i all ready have 2 kits of rips i am running test and rips right now. the rips are working well for me but they have put size on me which i dont really need close to 10 ilbs in about 5-6 weeks i have used about 80-90 ius i have gained no fat but do have water weight which is making me not look aesthetic which is my goal. i will just get 2 more kits of rips and run a test,tren,mast and winny or var cycle. do you guys think i need to lower my dose of hgh since it is making me gain size and i am looking for fat lose? or do i need to up the dose of hgh to help with the cutting i am running arround 2-3 ius ed right now. well i think i made my mind up just sucks i have all ways wanted to run pharm grade hgh i just need to be happy i can afford and get good hgh period. thanks guys

Pharm will always be around. Do your planned cycle with rips. While on it save for pharm to use when you cruise or come off.

thats 20ius brotha...im sure he isnt doing 20ius of pharma gh

i do agree that pharma gh is way better than any other gh

That was 20iu generics but was just showing how valuable gh can be.

20iu thanktropin
300mg test

Thats awesome! thats alot of hgh, i wouldent use more then 10iu, but thats just me and mostly due to cost I guess.
Good results for such low test dose and a nice amount of hgh. how long did you run the hgh? only 14 weeks?

Thats awesome! thats alot of hgh, i wouldent use more then 10iu, but thats just me and mostly due to cost I guess.
Good results for such low test dose and a nice amount of hgh. how long did you run the hgh? only 14 weeks?

No I was previously on 10ius. I've been on gh nonstop since 2009. Here is me at 205lbs roughly. 4-6 weeks out. uploadfromtaptalk1391193512533.jpg

so you were running 140 ius a week that is crazy are you not worried about you health and the cost wow i was going to type something else but my mind is blown wow is all i can say.

so you were running 140 ius a week that is crazy are you not worried about you health and the cost wow i was going to type something else but my mind is blown wow is all i can say.

Blood work shows I am fine. I do find it funny half the people here will blast tren like crazy and criticize my gh use. To each their own I guess.

Blood work shows I am fine. I do find it funny half the people here will blast tren like crazy and criticize my gh use. To each their own I guess.

oh if i could afford it id blast gh like i do other compounds. i would love 20ius of pharma just dont have that kind of cash

lean pic btw brotha

hey bushmaster i am using your rips right now and i am geting huge i mean i have put on close to 12- 15 ilbs no fat. but i look like shit i am bloated. i bought hgh for one goal fat loose and its anti aging the one thing i did not need was size, muscle and that is the only thing i have gotten from these i look like i am on 600mg a day of dbol or anadrol i mean i am a monster but my abs went bye bye and i am not aesthetic at all which is what i wanted these for. been about 6-7 weeks i have used about 90-100 ius. i never ever do cardio and i have started cardio hard for the last 3 weeks weight still climbing like crazy diet work outs every thing the same. only thing diff is the hgh. does anyone know of anything i can do should i lower my hgh dose or take more or what i know this sounds crazy but i can not stop adding size and muscle and i dont need any more i just need to loos fat well i dont have much i had nice abs before i started the hgh. is this normal will this bloat look go away is there somthing i can add or do to help? thanks

when you say pharma grade.....what lab you talkin??

sero's...??

blood work wont show your intestines doubling in size and getting gh gut , but keep taking 20ius a day and the mirror sure will

Haha such a bad problem adding muscle so fast.

But really you can add some potassium and B vitamins to help with the bloat. Aside from that lower your dose. What amount of ius are you on now?

hey bushmaster i am using your rips right now and i am geting huge i mean i have put on close to 12- 15 ilbs no fat. but i look like shit i am bloated. i bought hgh for one goal fat loose and its anti aging the one thing i did not need was size, muscle and that is the only thing i have gotten from these i look like i am on 600mg a day of dbol or anadrol i mean i am a monster but my abs went bye bye and i am not aesthetic at all which is what i wanted these for. been about 6-7 weeks i have used about 90-100 ius. i never ever do cardio and i have started cardio hard for the last 3 weeks weight still climbing like crazy diet work outs every thing the same. only thing diff is the hgh. does anyone know of anything i can do should i lower my hgh dose or take more or what i know this sounds crazy but i can not stop adding size and muscle and i dont need any more i just need to loos fat well i dont have much i had nice abs before i started the hgh. is this normal will this bloat look go away is there somthing i can add or do to help? thanks

its something with your diet, not every one reacts to the same diets equally. change up your diet and ect, but i also hold more water on rips which is why i run hyges when I diet. 8iu of hyges is more then enough for me. 20iu's i dont think i could walk or open my hands. HGH makes my knees crack and my hands hurt BAD!!!.

BigBen, I have found if fat loss is your desired goal then night time injections are better than morning. more than 4ius for me makes me hold water.

ok i ordered some vit c and vit b-6 i have read they can help with bloat the rips i have are potent i am only averaging about 2-3 ius ed . and i am adding muscle ,size and weight. i will try the vit and dosing at night i all ready dose in the late pm like 6-7 pm after working out. but it is weird that size is the only thing i am noticing at all i was looking to do low dose hgh for the anti ageing and weight lose benfits. and all i have gotten so far is weight gain and lots of it and joint pain. when will this weight lose i all ways read so much about happen?

Haha such a bad problem adding muscle so fast.

But really you can add some potassium and B vitamins to help with the bloat. Aside from that lower your dose. What amount of ius are you on now?
i know it sounds funny but i am really big and my muscle are as big as i want close to 20 inch arms cold makes it hard to wear shirts brush my teeth etc.i have only done like 90 ius in 6 weeks. which is only like 2ius a day i might go to 2ius a day only 5 days on 2 off. right now i am dosing 7 days a week.

Back