• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another successful order

wowwow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again Z, I have successfully received my 5th order I have placed. I would recommended z to anyone. I have spent over 1000$ with him in the past year and I am 5/5 orders. The order I received today only took 10 days and was international....very impressive.thanks again Z, the service you provide is the shit!

Thanks again Z, I have successfully received my 5th order I have placed. I would recommended z to anyone. I have spent over 1000$ with him in the past year and I am 5/5 orders. The order I received today only took 10 days and was international....very impressive.thanks again Z, the service you provide is the shit!
Z is the man!! :ohyeah:

That's great to hear!

I just received another order today and now my mail lady asks me how I'm doing and refers to me by my first name ... "here's another one." :)

I always say thank you sweetie! :D

you think she is kind of curious??? always gettin somethin good in the mail
and it only helps your probably big as a house, ha:winkfinger:

That's great to hear!

I just received another order today and now my mail lady asks me how I'm doing and refers to me by my first name ... "here's another one." :)

I always say thank you sweetie! :D

Cha Ching.... me to bro.... but as usual im wasnt home :geewhiz: gotta wait till monday

Nice! 10 days from when you sent the money or from when it was shipped?

you think she is kind of curious??? always gettin somethin good in the mail
and it only helps your probably big as a house, ha:winkfinger:

I'm not sure if she's curious - I think she's check'n me out though. :clapping:

I think she might be curious about getting in my pants - but I'm happily married...

... so, if she delivers it with a smile and wet panties - that's ok. :)

Sounds like EVERYBODY-INCLUDING Repo's mail girl is happy:clapping:

Z as always comes through

Throw up pics in Touchdown...

Back