• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanx you jesus

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Branch's acceptance speech:

I want to thank my main motherfucker.....Jesus...without that hardcore son of a bitch I couldn't have gotten this far...this victory reminds me of what he must've said when he was on the cross "Lightwoood!!!! Ain't nothing to it, but to Jew it"... I also want to thank the two main motherfuckers in my life my wife motherfucker Trish and my newborn mofucking baby.... FUCK YEAH!

2012 AC 1st place

attachment.php

If you dont know branch just won the arnold what are you doing here

I didn't know and couldn't care less. Does that mean I'm not interested in improving my physic and living a healthier lifestyle?

i am curious about how people not passionate about bbing find these places...it is a cult like atmosphere

ive been doing this off an on since 10....it is just totally against my thought process that others dont know ifbb pros...even my wife does...cuz meof course

:roflmao:

I love how he says "mother fucker" too, at least in his training vids!

EDIT: anybody know a good site to check out the placings with pictures?

Last edited:
i am curious about how people not passionate about bbing find these places...it is a cult like atmosphere

ive been doing this off an on since 10....it is just totally against my thought process that others dont know ifbb pros...even my wife does...cuz meof course

I played college football at a very high level, and wrestled all through high school. I have studied jiu jitsu and recently have taken up Krav Maga. BB is not the only strength sport out there. I think anyone that is into strength sports would find this board useful and be able to contribute in a positive way.

Dennis 2012 AC 2nd place

attachment.php

Evan 2012 AC 3rd place

attachment.php

you can only look at so many before it says you have to log on

contest coverage is the biggest reason i regret the md ban

Did you get an IP ban? Why not create another username and start over?

no go

they would know me even if it worked....if it ever gets lifted it will be 12th of this month...but ive been told so many diff things

i am still on the top 10 posters of all time

IML Gear Cream!
Did you get an IP ban? Why not create another username and start over?
MD has much higher security than any other site I have seen. They also have a couple of mods that spend all day hunting gimmicks.

I could give 2 shits about BB.. But I do like to be in shape and look good when I go out. ..

Bodybuilding is gay...

Great performance. He's absolutely jerked!!

MD has much higher security than any other site I have seen. They also have a couple of mods that spend all day hunting gimmicks.

Can I be IM's troll hunter? Id be like that guy in Inglorious Bastards who hunts the Jews! :lol:

your right about that, my gimmick over there was GeorgeForemanSux, it lasted about 30 seconds, a story about Scat doesnt last long in No Bull

Whats Branch compare to a Yates in his day. I dont follow bb like I did when I was younger but from memory I think Yates was bigger. And look, dont flame, just asking.

Back