• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cut cycle

Juiced1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
6'
205lbs
BF?
Training 4 years
Have done a number of cycles the newest one I'm getting ready for is a cut
test sust 1000 mg week
tren 600 mg week
Clen never ran it all I know is slowly increase till I can't handle sides than back off 20 mg
hgh 4 iu's ED

any advice on when to start what and how long to run each would be great.

You've did multiple cycles before this and your 6 feet and 205 pounds .you really need to learn how to eat right cause I know natural bodybuilders alot larger than you.
Please get your diet and training down cause your obviously not eating enough and your training must be off,not to sound mean but with those stats you really need to reassess things and then worry about gear.

what does weight and height have to do with somebody's goals? Not everyone wants to be 260lb at 8% bf maybe the guys goal is to get to 180-190 4-6% ppl tend to get everything mixed up when comes to aas.

You've did multiple cycles before this and your 6 feet and 205 pounds .you really need to learn how to eat right cause I know natural bodybuilders alot larger than you.
Please get your diet and training down cause your obviously not eating enough and your training must be off,not to sound mean but with those stats you really need to reassess things and then worry about gear.
Haha um ok not sure what you mean by that would you mind elaborating on it just a bit

That's a heavy cycle. If you want to rely on Tren and HGH to get you cut try the following:

1-10 Test (E, C or even P) 200-300mg/wk
1-10 Tren A 400-500mg

HGH as much as you can afford
Clen consider 2 days on, 2 days off protocol
T3 start at around week 4 with 30mcg and slowly increase to 70-80mcg

Caber 0.5mg e3d
HCG 250IU e3d - preferably a day before each Test/Tren injection

What I'm replying with the doses he is saying and weighs so little he could easily get there naturally even 5% at 190 naturally.
I'm saying his diet is def not up to par and is wasting gear.
He's better off spending the money on somebody like Shelby Starnes that will get him diced without all the drug just. diet manipulation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with too many drugs just to get cut... check out leangains.com most popular tab, I lost 10lbs/month over 4 months (42 lbs rough total weight lost) just on IF off that link, with practically no gear (ran a mild oral hdrol cycle at beginning first 6 weeks, the rest was natty)

With that amount of gear you could probably easily do a recomp, lose fat, and still put on some decent muscle weight with all that gear if you play it right, just my 2 cents. Waaay overkill for just a "cut cycle" IMHO, there are easier ways

another thing you can check out, if interested, google Kris Gethin's 12 week DTP program, it's also a recomp over a 90-day period and the transformation is nothing short of amazing, tho I'm fairly certain he used gear in that whole thing... nonetheless his videos and diet regulation was on-point, as well as the overall exercise routine and basic idea; good stuff

What I'm replying with the doses he is saying and weighs so little he could easily get there naturally even 5% at 190 naturally.
I'm saying his diet is def not up to par and is wasting gear.
He's better off spending the money on somebody like Shelby Starnes that will get him diced without all the drug just. diet manipulation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok "ripped 103" here's the deal no where in here have I said these are the cycles I have "ran"this is one I am going to run hence the request for advice. All other cycles where pretty moderate and I think I have plateaued. All so considering my starting wait was 155lbs I'm content with my gains not wowed but content.now I want the WOW factor so that being said let's get back to my "new never never done before"cycle

That's a heavy cycle. If you want to rely on Tren and HGH to get you cut try the following:

1-10 Test (E, C or even P) 200-300mg/wk
1-10 Tren A 400-500mg

HGH as much as you can afford
Clen consider 2 days on, 2 days off protocol
T3 start at around week 4 with 30mcg and slowly increase to 70-80mcg

Caber 0.5mg e3d
HCG 250IU e3d - preferably a day before each Test/Tren injection
So just 10 weeks for the hole cycle? Doesn't it take close to 4 weeks for slow esters to fully kick in? I've always been told run cycles a lot longer than that. Don't get me wrong that is a question I am here for the education I'm just curious why so short.
As fare as the T3 goes is that needed because of the hgh? I ran hgh before and my buddy had me take the T3 as well once I hit 80 mcg I did that for a week or so than decreased does that sound about right?
No caber but I do run arimidex through out cycle
I am going to do the two on two off protocol with clen
i wasn't planing on hcg during cycle but I'm going to give it a shot
thanks BRO

Back