• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maximal strength gain, Minimal weight gain cycle

psyxxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As per ZECH's cycle advice rules
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/69292-cycle-advice.html

I'm gonna lay out everything you need to know about me and my potential cycle - and then you guys can deconstruct it/give your two cents and advice.

Any and every piece of constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
I've read a lot of posts on here as a "silent guest" prior to posting myself.

1) Age: 22 years

2) Weight: 208lbs
Bodyfat: between 8-10% (variable dependent on whether preparing for a race or not)

3)Years of training: I have trained with an olympic lifting coach since 17, and have also competed in track for 3 years, (this will be my fourth year now)
- with no real injuries (minor niggles and rest required) due to my background in strength and conditioning.
I also perform sport relevant exercises in the gym other than olympic lifts, so my technical ability and experience on any exercise is good.

4) Previous Cycle experience:
At least two complete cycles; one 12 week cycle of JUST test-E (moderate dose, as test should be the first cycle everyone runs before messing about with other compounds) with correct PCT.
No long term sides - minimal spots, little (if any) bloating
One cycle @ 1-12 weeks:Test Cypionate @ 500mgs EW (bloating was noticeable, therefore I prefer Test-E) with Anavar@ 40mg weeks 1-4

5) Training routine and Diet:
Mon morn (first thing) : gym
Mon evening: speed work@ track/indoor session
Tues evening: track conditioning work
Weds evening: gym session
Thurs : Longer track conditioning session
Fri: REST
Sat: Morn: hills@ short sprint/steep gradient Afternoon: Gym
Sun: Moderate paced/ cardio based run/ drill work and recovery at track

DIET: CLEAN - more details if necessary, but

Wheatbran, Oatmeal with Skimmed milk for breakfast
PLUS egg whites mixed with two normal eggs in omlette for breakfast

Lunch = 2x chicken breast, wholemeal bread, lettuce, 2xsatsuma, oatmeal bar and 2xsoya yoghurt

Dinner = Protein/Carb/Veg based meals, such as : beef, spinach, noodles,
Chicken, rice, peas
Chicken, Potatoes, runner beans

etc etc

Cycle goals: Minimal weight gain (5-10lbs is to be expected as with all androgenic anabolic compounds as muscle tissue and fibers grow and develop in size)
Cycle length: over and above 12 weeks, perhaps TWO phases, i.e phase I = 12weeks
Phase II: 12 weeks
with a bridge inbetween and change of compounds to prevent excessive build-up of side effects.

THIS IS PHASE ONE INTENDED CYCLE:

(Milk thistle on hand at all times)+ N acetyl L-cystine
Oral: Turinabol@ 40mgs ED Weeks 1-4
Injectable: Test E @ 100mg-200mg EW (so 100mg injection E 3.5days)@ weeks 1-12
(this acts as an endogenous form of test to combat suppressive effects of - )
Equipoise: @400-600mgs EW, i.e 200-300mgs E 3.5days @ Weeks 1-12

PCT includes (but not limited to): Nolva @ 40mgs for 30days approx
Clomid @ 150mgs for 7 days,
100mgs for 7 days
50mgs thereafter until PCT complete.
Arimidex@ 0.5mgs ED

PLEASE NOTE: Money is not an issue, so any and every compound you think is relevant in gaining strength, whilst maintaining steady weight and AEROBIC performance levels in order to cope with the demands of track work.

I am a short-distance sprinter: i.e, 60m indoors, 100m (and occasionally 200m) outdoors.

In terms of testing and competition: I do not compete at a high enough level to be tested, but equally I know the detection time of Equipoise, which this cycle could/should only run until Christmas - so that by outdoor track season, the metabolites have broken down in the body to an undetectable level.
That is also why I AVOIDED including Nandrolone

THANKS FOR READING.
psy

Eq should be run 14+ weeks. So that might not work for you. I think you should up the test to 300mg ew. If you use an ai like aromasin, there shouldn't be too much bloat.

I agree a low dose of test with an AI will give you increased recovery/performance with minimal weight gain (depending on your diet). I think halotestin might be beneficial because it's not known for weight gain at all but should give you amazing strength/explosiveness. I'd say tren but since cardio is an issue I'd avoid that. Maybe start the test cycle with anavar and end with halo? Halo's a bit toxic but anavar isn't really so with enough space between I don't think you'll have an issue.

Eq should be run 14+ weeks. So that might not work for you. I think you should up the test to 300mg ew. If you use an ai like aromasin, there shouldn't be too much bloat.

Aromasin looks to be a great addition, either to my PCT or as an ancillary during the cycle -

I agree with you, 12 weeks is the absolute minimum that EQ should be run for - so I might take the cycle out to 15-18 weeks if necessary.

Can I ask though, considering that EQ has very low estrogenic activity, and very low activity with the progesterone receptor - water retention is really not going to be an issue - so why would it be necessary for me to include Aromasin on top of Arimidex during my cycle?

Also, you say "I think you should up the test to 300mg EW" - on what grounds?
I'm using the test-E as an endogenous form of testosterone to combat the suppressive effects of EQ. Keeping it at a dose of 100mg EW should allow for enough recovery, whilst not inhibiting my aerobic capacity for training.

Remember, that's what I'm aiming to get from this cycle - a higher intensity training cycle, one that allows me to recover fast and effectively, and also allows me to increase strength in the gym so as to compound the effectiveness of the track work.

Thankyou for your input aswell :)

I agree a low dose of test with an AI will give you increased recovery/performance with minimal weight gain (depending on your diet). I think halotestin might be beneficial because it's not known for weight gain at all but should give you amazing strength/explosiveness.
Yeah, I've looked into the effectiveness of Halo to increase aggression prior to training sessions, and its interaction with fast twitch muscle fibers during intense speedwork/weight training is great -
but its availability is pretty low, and I can't really find (not looking for sources) it in the same domain as the other compounds, that is - it's quite rare?
I'd say tren but since cardio is an issue I'd avoid that.
Yeah, tren is great, but unfortunately I can't include it in this cycle for the reason you just mentioned. :winkfinger:

Maybe start the test cycle with anavar and end with halo? Halo's a bit toxic but anavar isn't really so with enough space between I don't think you'll have an issue.

Great, I'll look into that, obviously if I can get my hands on both compounds there's no reason for me not to include both - and yeah, by having the halo at the end of the cycle, my pct's gonna include a lot of natural yoghurt with milk thistle mixed in! haha

Back