• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycle advice: test cyp/dbol

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats good everyone!! thanks in advance for the advice, and please no negative remarks..im here to learn. well heres the low down, im 24, 5'10, and about 157 maybe i dont know exactly maybe a little less i havnt weighed myself recently. all my life ive been a very physically fit person with a fast fukn matbolism that some will praise...others like me kinda not really so much lolll. ive been lifting on and off sense highschool, i was always into sports no matter what it was i could play anything. well all through highcool im pretty sure i weighed like 120 lol that was my stationary weight for years and years but slowly growing. i always was the one pushing harder to gain muscle but never really could as the other guys. well thats my life story and up to about 3 years ago it all changed. i got into racing motocross and caught on very quick and it became my life. i then was truely dedicated to it meaning the #1 thing...i was dedicated to getting to me becoming the leanist meanist racing machinist haha. i starting getting great advise and also researching on my own. i starting eating alot better and also alot more, started great dieting meaning only very good foods, and i also started taking vitamins and supplements as well with off course my protien powder and just trainging as hard as i could. i went from weighing 130 - low 140s. i got hurt the following year and just took a break really and recovered and just started to get myself back into shape and gain back the weight i lost thru it all. from then till this past year ive been training like a fukn maniac! ive also was so sick of my stastioned weight at like 143 or sutn hahaha and i bought some OP SERIOUS MASS. needless to say that was a AWSOME choice and i packed like on another 15lbs! BUT now i seem to AGAIN be at another stationary plato in my weight. goal is to be somewhere possibly in the 180s(high 180s preferably) soooo with LOTS..i mean a tremendous amount of research to find the right supplements to cycle with, and to gain a legit source. im now making the move and need advice before i do so. please let me know if im seeing clearly lol and if everything looks good or what needs to change or replaced or really anything....just have me making this move with 100% confidence in what im planing. im hoping to gain and keep like 30lbs. so here it goes...

what will be used in cycle...

test cyp
dbol
aromasin
hcg
nolva
clomid
testforce2

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS:

OP Serious Mass, Vitamins, fishoil, somthing for liver whats best? milke thisle, NAC, ALA, samE? (these supplements used everyday)

week 1-5 40mg DBOL ED split up doses throughout day
week 4or5-2w from PCT, or when notice size decrease in balls use HCG 250IU 2x a week 500IU EW (possibly 1000IU but some say is too much)
Week 1-12 Test Cyp (500-600mg/week)
Week 14-16 post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva (40mg/d)
Week 16-18 Nolva (20mg/d)
Week 14-17 Clomid (50mg/d)
Week 1-17 Aromasin (12.5mg/ed)(all the way up till ester clears after test possibly up to PCT? wich would be week 1-14? or thru PCT 1-17?)
also heard could start low at 8mg ED or E3D; OR 10mg 7-10 days when putting on too much water or fat? and if i was
an had alot of bloat, do 2x that week 1w, if still occuring take EOD 1w and wait 1w?

PCT: nolva, clomid, testforce2, and aromasin?

Last edited:
1) get baseline blood work
2)run ONE compound for first time cycles
3)get mid cycle blood work
4)adjust AI if needed to mid cycle lab results
5)if you don't mind some testicular shrinkage then the hcg isn't a must
6)there's no way your gonna gain 30lbs of muscle..so be mentally prepared for that
7)eat like your eating for 2 of you...

and in the end you will have knowledge of your body and what occurs in it when using testosterone...info for life..

6)there's no way your gonna gain 30lbs of muscle..so be mentally prepared for that

and in the end you will have knowledge of your body and what occurs in it when using testosterone...info for life..

:) agreed

I thought hcg was to also keep some funtion in the balls and to also help them to rebound faster. I heard if shut down to long its not good. People say if u plan on havn kids also and to recover faster in pct to use this. And I apologize my mistake this is my second cycle I did just test cyp I think 400 a week I can't remember or maybe 500. It was what ever the bottle said per dose which was I think 200mg/ml and I was doin two shots a week with a lil extra in each I think cant honestly remember somewhere 400-500 a week for 12-16 weeks and used liquid tamox and testforce2 in pct, this was about a year ago when I got back into shape from my injury an started using OP Serious Mass and thats when I gained some but not much. Now I wana try to stack with dbol an up test to 500-600 a week

Last edited:

this, i didnt touch gear till i was already 200lbs and fairly lean at 5'11". but if you do
decide to cycle make sure you get bloods done, not enough people do that.

whats your diet bro because i dont care how fast you say your metabolism is you can still gain. You ran a test cycle and still weight less then 160 and your 5 10. This is the big issue because gear does not magically put on size it takes tons of food and dedication. I personally do not run HCG you need to conduct more research on who hormones HCG actualyl helps and how it works instead of reading a thread of guys saying to take this shit. I would never trust a forum if i was new thats the biggest mistake. Nothing against the guys here, because there all great guys but there is only a few people here I trust with knowledge. For all you know we can be fat sobs that like to talk about pinning gear to pick up chicks on the forum. Which doesnt happen but shit who knows.

conduct more research read about the way your body handles each drug. Why run nolvadex and clomid together? Why are you running aromasin and not adex? These are all questions that you need to find out that I wont spoon feed you.

As for you being a hard gainer I had a buddy that dropped money on legal gear from here and I told him not to touch it to wait until he was ready and let me build his diet. He put on 20 lbs naturally in 4 months time. He used the same excuses I am a hard gainer I eat allot bla bla bla. If you say you eat allot and your not gaining then you need to eat more. Gear wont make you capable of magically eating less and gaining insane size. I would goal your self with gaining another 15lbs naturally before you run gear.

Let me start by saying I feel your pain. I have a fast metabolism and am 6 feet tall. I was always skinny(on the forums i still am, ha). And its hard to put on weight. But when I really stick to my diet, Consistently eating 7days a week (3800-4200cals a day from good food can be tough every single day.) I gain weight. If I fall under 3200cals a day I'm dropping weight.

Make sure you are training and dieting consistently. It's the consistency over time that gets the results. Not back and forth. I am with the others get to at least to a relativity lean 180, prove to yourself you can do it. I bet when you get to 180 you'll like your build just fine. I looked great before gear at a lean 185-190 (not BIG, good)and handling a dirtbike is no problem at that weight. It you can't eat enough to get to 180. Your not going to get to 200 because you took gear. And when you come off, your going to lose some weight as well.

One cycle is not going to give you all you wanted, prepare for that as well. Do steroids work, yes. Are they magic, no.

Take a step back and think of your goals. You love motocross. Do you need this? Be honest with if your really doing everything you can to gain naturally. You will be happy you waited. The better your build before starting, the better your results well be, period.

yeah honestly unless your serious about gear i wouldnt even touch it. Its a no turning back thing. I said one or two cycles to get me back where I want to be, now I havent been off for two years blasting and cruising. My first time coming off will be in april, but ill still pin 150mg of test just blast the shit out of hcg hmg and clomid. Every time i ran a pct i felt like a bitch in the gym going from a 405 bench to a 350 bench and ect. Shits depressing to watch your gains drop.

i did do research everyone and it was extensive let me tell you. aromasin im using just in case gyno comes up or bloat i was wondering to i just use as need tho or what? how is it used i heard so many different things. also hcg i did research and it keeps balls naturally active if not active its said to be bad. altho good to hear that it might not be necessary. thanks for all the advice everyone and to the ones who said to think hard on what i acually want i give you all the respect! thankyou ! i was of course guna listen to me and me only anyway hahaha but i now am still gunna keep it consistent as you are right consistency in diet and eating all the time is KEY. my food intake is huge and really good foods therefore i wont list all that crap it should be obvious as to what you need to eat if your even thinking about body building or as me racing motocross altho people tend to ignore that. im not one of those people. im going to be faithful to my goals and training and eating and im guna strive to reach 180 naturally. thanks for the support again guys and if i end up wanting to cycle again ill definably be in a different position. ill propose this idea 6months from now hahaha and ill see where im at. THANKS ALL!

Back