• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Freedom in Not Free, Freedom Fries - Propaganda

Big Smoothy

Windy City
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Remember the "Freedom Fries?" Those bumper stickers on ..... *cough*....SUVs that state "Freedom is not Free?"

Soundbites, bumper stickers, music, video shoots, and mainstream media.

Propaganda. This is *not* an "anti-Hitler* piece, although I didn't think his idea or actions were prudent.

The power....of media....propaganda.

http://youtu.be/H0-VQjlJ3LQ

At least half of what you wrote is not in complete sentences so I have no idea what you're talking about.

At least half of what you wrote is not in complete sentences so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Same here.

However, after watching the first video, I've come to one irrefutable fact: The Nazis were the best dressed army ever. Hell, their uniforms were supplied by Hugo Boss. :shrug:

For clarity, Are you pro hitler?

That footage and the story kinda made me think we had Adolf all wrong. He was really an affable fellow that had his countries best interest at heart.

Even if he had it badly burned and almost bombed off the map.

I bet if he didn't have that ridiculous mustache no one would have known who he was and he wouldn't have came into power of the country.

Hitler was a puppet. His handlers kept him drugged up most of the time, he didn't know wtf was going on. several historians have written that he wasn't even aware of the nazi concentration camps until the end of the war. considering his questionable ancestry and positive interaction with jews before his rise to power I find that completely plausible.

Hitler was a puppet. His handlers kept him drugged up most of the time, he didn't know wtf was going on. several historians have written that he wasn't even aware of the nazi concentration camps until the end of the war. considering his questionable ancestry and positive interaction with jews before his rise to power I find that completely plausible.

Who were his handlers? I find it hard to believe he did not know about the concentration camps, unless he was on some really good drugs.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

IML Gear Cream!
List of drugs fed to Hitler:
Amphetamines
Belladonna
Atropine
Caffeine
Chamomile
Cocaine (via eye drops)
E. coli
Enzymes
Glyconorm
Methamphetamine
Morphine
Nux Vomica (a form of strychnine)
Oxedrine Tartrate
Potassium bromide
Prophenazone
Proteins and lipids derived from animal tissues and fats
Sodium barbitone
Sulphonamide
Testosterone
Vitamins

All were supplied by his personal physician Theodore Morrell. Supposedly he told no one what he was giving him.

The music in that vid is pretty epic. I think I might be a nazi now.

I thought it would be vampires. Not the gay sparkly type.

Still watching mainstream media I see...
Vampires are just a lie the neocons made up to hurt the blue collar worker. This graph shows a clear correlation in the U.S. as vapirism rises median wage earnings decrease. The U.S. is the only country who still allows vampirism. It's the mainstream media controlling the dumb American through movies like Twilight and syndicated television series such as True Blood so the neocons can push their agenda to increase the control of wealth and feed off the laborer. Ironically most of the rich people I grew up with were actually werewolves. Don't get me started on how much wolf's bane G.W. Bush has snorted with his buddies.
284_008RevisionMay2009.jpg

I think you missed the point of the video, the point is NOT TO BELIEVE the propaganda:hmmm:

What if Hitler was jesus christ reincarnated and he was just trying to get revenge? We probably killed christ twice!

I am currently sporting the "reverse hitler" moustache. There's a square patch of dense black hair over my ass. SS tramp stamp?

Who were his handlers? I find it hard to believe he did not know about the concentration camps, unless he was on some really good drugs.

Martin Borman for sure before the war and during Hitlers rise to power but after the war not sure odds are there were both US and UK handlers in the near vicinity of him. The remains found in Hitlers bunker did not test for his DNA, UK scientists stated the skull was most likely a woman's. Hitler was the son of King George the V of England which would definitely help to explain why so many US industrialists like Rockefeller, Ford, Prescott Bush, etc. and many on wallstreet helped to fund his rise to power and the build up of the Nazi war machine (Standard Oil supplied fuel and GM and Ford built vehicles for both sides). It would also explain why the US (CIA) adopted many secrete programs of the Nazi's along with welcoming their top rocket scientists at NASA as the Gestapo essentially merged with the newly formed CIA (old OSS) after the war ended.

some rumors out of the CIA and FSB in Russia stated that Hitler was alive to see the moon landing and most likely lived out his days in Latin or S. American which was almost totally under CIA control back then.

What if Hitler was jesus christ reincarnated and he was just trying to get revenge? We probably killed christ twice!

Don't you fucking dare compare my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ to Adolf Hitler! He died so we may live!

Btw...In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. That explains everything you need to know about the Universe.

Below some of Hitlers quotes on various speeches. If your theory is correct then it is clear present politician should start getting high, pronto! :coffee:

It should not be belived that freedom,good fortune and life will presently be sent to us from heaven.Everything is rooted in our own will and own work.

Don't ever believe in any foreign help, never believe in help coming from anywhere. Outside our own nation, our own people

We shall not lie and we shall not cheat.

This gigantic social work, is more thatn just charity. Because we do not say to rich people, Give something to these poor people! We rather say, people help yourself! Everyone should help no matter how rich or poor he is! Each of us should think that there is always someone who is in a worse situation than I am and this one I want to help as my comrade!

Back