• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Happy F*@king veterans day!

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The men who make up what you see every day are NOT the heroes of which whom politics speak....

They are there EVERY DAY.
Training, expecting, waiting...
For any one word to come alive from thier ultimate leader.

To take action by fire!

Lest any ONE of you think your freedoms are provided by government,
That is a joke!

No one single person is going to do more to protect us,
than the people put in charge of our emergencies did.

Evident, by who was released to take CTRL of Katrina.
And what he said and DID to get it done.
YouTube - You are STUCK ON STUPID

It wasnt nice, it wasnt PC...
And he didn't give a shit what was nice and/or PC.

But it got done! Real fast!
(Thank you WIT BTW.)

They are out there
send your children to be a part of it,
Or sit down and shut up!

Last edited:
I approve.

I don't get this post...

I myself am deployed in Afghanistan and I know firsthand that no, we are not the same heroes celebrated in Veteran's Day(aka Armistice Day). The heroes of Veteran's Day are the ones who fought to preserve the freedome of all countries in World War I.
However, you should know that living in a foreign country for a year and a half to suppress an invisible enemy from making further attacks on America-
is a sacrifice that you don't understand unless you've made it.
So if that post was supporting us, thank you
But if you were bashing the troops, why don't you move to a better country, like South Africa or China? I'll pay for the plane tickets myself.

I don't get this post...

I myself am deployed in Afghanistan and I know firsthand that no, we are not the same heroes celebrated in Veteran's Day(aka Armistice Day). The heroes of Veteran's Day are the ones who fought to preserve the freedome of all countries in World War I.
However, you should know that living in a foreign country for a year and a half to suppress an invisible enemy from making further attacks on America-
But if you were bashing the troops, why don't you move to a better country, like South Africa or China? I'll pay for the plane tickets myself.
Actually in the 1950's a store owner got his whole town to agree to making Armistice day into All Veterans Day and then a Congressman from that town pushed a bill making it so across the country which Eisenhower signed..... And the only person here you have to worry about blatantly dishonoring brave men and women is Shit Smoothie aka Snafu......

I don't get this post...

You are the "THEY" dumbass... :loser:

And, I'll save you the lecture on what sacrifices I've made SON.

You are the "THEY" dumbass... :loser:

And, I'll save you the lecture on what sacrifices I've made SON.
And I'll save the lecture on what son's I've sacrificed....

And I'll save the lecture on what son's I've sacrificed....

shaq_suns.jpg

:hmmm:

Back