• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Chat Box!

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Over the last few weeks i have been on another site that the chat box kept me there hours a day, it was a gaming site so i also got loads of customer support fast. I think it would be a great thing here.!! DO IT

The lADies ask for a forum and sureee nuff, Captain RoBert grabs his tool belt and builds em a dam ladies lounge. I ask for a chat box and pushes me down the stairs and acts like he didnt see the dam topic!! its been under the last post box for over 24 hrrs RObert sir Cpt!! EIther thats one long ass nap or som1 is ignorin my idea!

Over the last few weeks i have been on another site that the chat box kept me there hours a day, it was a gaming site so i also got loads of customer support fast. I think it would be a great thing here.!! DO IT

are talking about a "shout box"?

we have a live chat, no one uses it: IronMagazine Live Chat Room

gave me and error message, and i would if i knew about it. and im sure newbies would stop to ask quick questions and after they realized the quick support they would for sure come back.. THe site i was referring to has it at the top of the home screen live, no log in or anythin. register and come to the site and its there.. always full of ppl talking, informing, and learning.

Back