• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Gimmick King

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OldSchoolLifter
HeyMrWaters
Lift-on
Kboy
Christsean

the word on the streets is that this jew been jewing sponsors for some free gear using his gimmicks..

discuss

he selling books on anabolics?

Oldest trick in the book. Make a bunch of gimmicks and beg for free gear using each gimmick then gin up the gimmick threads with more gimmicks....Azza style....

fuck.

next youll tell me, chino = heavyiron

youre all crooks !!

wasnt there a thread recently about OSL having some back luck or we need to pray for him...?

I have a vile of test I infected with aids..... Slap a lucky 7 sticker on that shit and its on its way. FREE GEARS!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
i like turtles

holy shit....I need to up my game on my free gears begging

wasnt there a thread recently about OSL having some back luck or we need to pray for him...?

...How about OSL ?? thats a fake ?? WTF !?!?!?! Maybe you're just kidding SIL..... cause I did pray for his oldlady...

Are you fucking kidding me sil?

Seriously, If your being funny awesome, great! I get this is anything goes, but with all the shit currently going on in my life, and my wife, I really hope this is a joke.

Anything I receive I have provided a service for, a design, a contest, or provide an unbiased review on elite. And now with my daily dealing with my wife, I'm way behind on articles and posts..

I really don't appreciate this, Normally id laugh this off, but there is some very life changing things going on in my families life right now, and I do not need this.

fuck.

next youll tell me, chino = heavyiron

youre all crooks !!
That really hurt....Chino has to be the dumbest poster in the history of the internet...God bless him.....

OldSchoolLifter
HeyMrWaters
Lift-on
Kboy
Christsean

the word on the streets is that this jew been jewing sponsors for some free gear using his gimmicks..

discuss

Cheap shot. I have personally spoken with OSL by phone and have had numerous convo's with Heymrwaters I can attest they are definitely different people.
Same with Christean He's my buddy and clearly not the same person.

This is a dumb post. are you just plain bored SIL?

Cheap shot. I have personally spoken with OSL by phone and have had numerous convo's with Heymrwaters I can attest they are definitely different people.
Same with Christean He's my buddy and clearly not the same person.

This is a dumb post. are you just plain bored SIL?
^^ another gimmick

IML Gear Cream!
I think Sil and Heavy are one in the same...

I think Sil and Heavy are one in the same...

ive slept with both heavy and sil, they are not the same person, sil is rough in bed and bruised my thighs.....whereas heavy is sensual and likes to play hard to get......

ive slept with both heavy and sil, they are not the same person, sil is rough in bed and bruised my thighs.....whereas heavy is sensual and likes to play hard to get......

Funny...I would have thought the sexual prowess would have been the opposite.

^^trains at planet fitness:coffee:

See you talk out both sides of your mouth one day I'm a 15 yr old who doesn't train, the next I have a beer belly, now your telling everyone I train... Make up your mind, that is assuming the coke hasn't rotted it away completely.

Bwahaaa you kidding me? The coke thing is that old pedophile xyz repeater joke. Your 6' 180 lol I said the beer belly thing before I learned you look like an aids patient. Call OSL and tell him to teach u to not be such a bitch! Do you cry and punch the keyboard every day when I neg you? I hope you don't snap your twiggy wrist!

I was pretty sure everyone in AG was Prince's gimmick and I was the only real person here

Funny...I would have thought the sexual prowess would have been the opposite.

dont get me wrong they both give good carpet burn, but its the photoshop ones u need to watch out for....

Back