• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Order cancelled...

scwarzenegger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just recently made an order at Naps..payed with Western Union...did everything supposed to...and then today it says on Naps order info that my order been cancellled. Whats that all about?! Ive mailed them, but they are not lightning fast with replies, so I dont know what happened. Anyone have an idea? I send it registered airmail.

that means there is a WU error with the info or a typo when submitting it to them. The tickets give them sometime, i have seen the system and there are literally over 300 tickets submitted a day and only a few of us on there replying to everyone.

yes or turn around and resend which will probably be the easiest if you figure out the mistake...

or they could maybe send me an mail explaining what went wrong, and what to do next. But they wont...so I better go to another sponsor. If i got so much trouble already in communication with them its not worth it.

The company doesnt tell naps what is wrong with the payment just that its not available for pick with the info they have.

Wow..someone responding! Thank you! So if I dont know what went wrong and Naps doesnt know either..then there seem to be a problem. On the WU it says that the money is ready to be collected.

that means there is a WU error with the info or a typo when submitting it to them. The tickets give them sometime, i have seen the system and there are literally over 300 tickets submitted a day and only a few of us on there replying to everyone.

The company doesnt tell naps what is wrong with the payment just that its not available for pick with the info they have.

Wow..someone responding! Thank you! So if I dont know what went wrong and Naps doesnt know either..then there seem to be a problem. On the WU it says that the money is ready to be collected.

lol i have resonded a few times in here. Anyways its probably a minor spelling error on the name since they are unique and not what we are accustomed to. Atleast that is what i see most times in these cases.

YOU cant be serious? Ur asking Naps to send YOU an email saying that YOU screwed up the WU? wow

IML Gear Cream!
I copied the name just to make sure it would be spelled right. One thing that comes to mind though....it said the country was Moldova, this name wasnt in WU:s list of countries, So I choosed Rumania....its the same!? Could that be the error?

I just recently made an order at Naps..payed with Western Union...did everything supposed to...and then today it says on Naps order info that my order been cancellled. Whats that all about?! Ive mailed them, but they are not lightning fast with replies, so I dont know what happened. Anyone have an idea? I send it registered airmail.

or they could maybe send me an mail explaining what went wrong, and what to do next. But they wont...so I better go to another sponsor. If i got so much trouble already in communication with them its not worth it.

I d only know they cancelled the order,,,not what the problem was.

Yes, Naps cancelled it b/c u fucked up the WU somehow....even a letter/number off can kick it back.....

DEF dont expect Naps to email you saying u screwed up - they said it was cancelled, like they are supposed to....and then the "going to other sponser" comments after not even a full day of posting your OP..ur ticket isnt the only one waiting to b tended to dude.

I copied the name just to make sure it would be spelled right. One thing that comes to mind though....it said the country was Moldova, this name wasnt in WU:s list of countries, So I choosed Rumania....its the same!? Could that be the error?
yup needs to go to moldova not romania.

Ok. Aoparently my mistake. Maybee I can just change it to Moldova? And keep the same order?

yup you should be able to do that. WU can change the info and just resubmit the info to your order.

stay with naps bud, its worth it

Moldova is completely seperate country - it used to be part of Romania but it's a tiny country bordering Romania on the east. Don't tell Moldovans they are from Romania!!

Geography 101.

IML Gear Cream!
Moldova is completely seperate country - it used to be part of Romania but it's a tiny country bordering Romania on the east. Don't tell Moldovans they are from Romania!!

Geography 101.
Ok. Ive got it. I put a new order now...and sure as hell I forgot to write down the mtcn number. I mailed them afterwards, hope that will do....another bad day this was

Ok. Ive got it. I put a new order now...and sure as hell I forgot to write down the mtcn number. I mailed them afterwards, hope that will do....another bad day this was

Jeez - ur struggling hard with WU. Forgot to write the MTC # down? It's on your carbon recepit they give you....top right corner if I remember correctly.

Yes but I did it online.

Oh, sorry about that - I actually never knew you could do it online, but I know now.....learn something new everyday on here. GL bro - once everything is good to go, just sit back and relax. Don't do a countdown for your gear or you will drive yourself insane....
-DECA-

Yes I will do that. Just need to se it shipped and then I just relax...and prob. drink the gear when it arrives....:wacko:

Back