• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sushi?

pitbullguy0101

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what does everyone think? i love it prob eat it 3 times a week

I eat it few times a week as well. However, you gotta becareful what you pick tho, try to stick to sashimi not fried prawns or other fattening sushi dishes.

Love it. I would eat sushi a lot more if it didnt take 50 dollars worth to fill me up. Me and my buddy sometimes go and smash a 35 piece sushi/sashimi boat each no problem. Its addicting.

You know Jeremy Piven almost died during a season of Entourage because he was on an all sushi diet.

Love it. I would eat sushi a lot more if it didnt take 50 dollars worth to fill me up. Me and my buddy sometimes go and smash a 35 piece sushi/sashimi boat each no problem. Its addicting.

Last place I ate had a sushi buffet. 9 bucks for all the sushi you can eat.

rice fish veggies in seaweed cant go wrong. soysauce is what you have to watchout for.i dip mine in low sodium soy sauce mixed with wasabi.

Sushi is my favorite food. I love it so much that I buy a pound of sashimi tuna and wild Alaskan salmon, and eat all of it raw in one sitting with a little salt and pepper. No white rice to throw off the carbs, plus it's much cheaper that way.

I have limited resources around here. Theres one Jappo steak house within 45 mins of my house that sells sushi. And they sell it at a premium because of the supply/demand so I have no choice. Nobody else has it.

3 times a week is fine. avoid fried sushi like eel..(even though its on of my favorites). some fish are higher in mercury than others so u might want to look into that especially if u eat it 3 times a week. also, some fish like salmon are higher in fat and are perfectly fine to eat...good testosterone booster, just dont eat all the time. i freakin love sushi!! i go with all u can eat deals for around 20 bucks...if not i would rack up a huge bill.

IML Gear Cream!

It is very addicting....2 tuna, 2 salmon, 2 yellowtail, spicy california roll....thats what i always start off with. oh yea, gotta have the miso soup and edamame.

Love Sushi, especially smothered in wasabi, that's the only time I drown my food...

I agree dust, starting off with miso and edamame are a must.. also love the ginger salad. rainbow roll, soft shell crab, yellow tail.. i know were i am going to eat tonight!

I agree dust, starting off with miso and edamame are a must.. also love the ginger salad. rainbow roll, soft shell crab, yellow tail.. i know were i am going to eat tonight!

Never had the ginger salad, ill have to check it out next time i go. But when i allow myself to a "cheat" meal, i normally go for the fried bananas with vanilla ice cream....thats the sheet.

Love Sushi too, we have a place here that makes it with brown rice.

Salmon sushi the other pink meat

Sushi is awesome. I want some. Now. Fuck you guys! Lol I'm also a fan of the clear\kinoko (mushroom) soup.. the ginger salad is awesome. Anything with spice and or tuna is excellent. When it comes to sushi illtry anything like 4 times. New (new owners, my old sushi joint that went bust-no mo money, just reopened) place by my casa, 21.99 all you can eat friday \Saturday, weekdays its 19.99, in north jersey. Haven't been since reopening, but I can't wait

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I live in CO (1000miles to the closest shoreline), i wouldnt trust an all you can eat sushi buffet here.

I was in Texas at the time. I don't think there's anything like that around here. It was pretty good at the one I ate at in Corpus Christi though. I can't remember the name of the place though. All you can eat ginger too. I love that stuff, as well!

Cgrant, there is a great little place also in north jersey in pompton lakes called mr. shushi. Best i have every had....and they are always giving u free stuff with your order...they also got bubble tea.

IML Gear Cream!
Sushi is awesome.

I normally get a roll with a bunch of different raw fish on top. Then a few pieces of sushimi yellow tail.

Cgrant, there is a great little place also in north jersey in pompton lakes called mr. shushi. Best i have every had....and they are always giving u free stuff with your order...they also got bubble tea.

hmm.. I'll check it out. my place is called sushi x1 in ridgewood..

never was a fan of the bubble tea, but thats pretty cool that they have stuff like that

I was in Texas at the time. I don't think there's anything like that around here. It was pretty good at the one I ate at in Corpus Christi though. I can't remember the name of the place though. All you can eat ginger too. I love that stuff, as well!

I am from Houston, lived there for 21 years. There is some awesome sushi places there. I would eat from a sushi buffet in texas any day, galveston is right there! Ive eaten at a few sushi places here in Colorado, but definately not a buffet.

I love sushi, but the rice they make it with is full of sugar for some reason..

ok sweet i always get 2 salmon 2 tuna and a spicy scallop....the scallop has to be bad cause is ground up with spicy mayo.. fuckers its just too good. i was just wondering if it was ok to eat raw fish three times a week. i like on the beach so everything is fresh!

Back