• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If a shop is removed for screwing a member should reps be banned too?

IML Gear Cream!
I think if you ban the rep than you will not have any reps that will work with any sponsors. So then people can not reach out to anyone but the sponsors for advice or help when a order goes bad. I personally have PM many reps on here when I was looking to start a cycle for advice and met a bunch of great people because of it. I have even had some reps tell me other sponsors to get gear if the sponsor didn't have it or if the sponsor was fixing to go south. One rep saved me money since he new his sponsor was having trouble filling orders.

As far as using the gear exclusively for the sponsor that you rep for is a bad idea how do you know it compares to others out there but don't bad mouth the other gear just because you rep for the other sponsor.

I'll just bow out of my WP log then...oh no, wait. I won't because THAT would be shady.

I will continue to tell people who I think the three top sources are

why was this even brought up? its not even close to the original topic...everyone decided this was a thread where they could air their rep grievances?

as far as the car analogy went...I worked for a large dealership chain a cpl yrs ago...we had volvo, subaru, dodge/chrysler, vw and range rover....I loved at least one if not more than one product in every single one of those manufacturing lines. i also had a ford expedition and drove either that or my bmw to work every damn day...the volvo lot had highline used cars which included audi (vw dlrship didn't have the audi branding) bmw, benz and whatever other exotic might come through like maserati..
so what ..the volvo salespeople couldn't sell the luxury highlines?
thats fucking ridiculous.
If someone came to the lot i was on and after going over what they were looking for I determined they really should be looking at something on another lot I would (all of us would) drive that person to the other lot and introduce them to the appropriate salesperson for them.

you wanted a good pricepoint crossover or wagon ? go look at subaru..small possible luxury commuter? vw, big ass car or suv..dodge, luxury offroad capable vehicle youre never gonna take off road? RR
different sources have different shit depending on ones needs...I think its ludicrous to pretend other sources don't exist. Just be better at what you ARE offering.

I see pros and cons.

I have in my days never once seen a payment from a customer. I have never handled gear for customers. and i have sent ou of my own stash only several times. I in large part have nothing to do with the actual operations. I know this is not true of all sources.

I simply have the sources ear and i promote good product. I don't make decisions. I make suggestions. I try to help but really I can't make anyone do anything.

I guess my point is that reps are commonly just the messenger. And you don't shot the messenger.

It's kinda like the longs vs Keith thing.
longs got a power trip and wanted to make some of his own dough so he got off protocol and paid for it. Keith was literally jammed into a hard spot. Both took a lot of shit. One deserved it one did not.

I resigned fyi. I wont go into why. Its not about building a car and its not about lying to anyone. Its about if you're selling a product, any product. The customer is watching not only what you say but what you do. If your buying everybody elses gear but who you sell for, Then why the fuck should anyone trust what you say. Its called being congruent (where your words and actions match). Look at icon and bonez you dont see the writing reviews or signing up to win free gear from other sources. They use what they sell. And if they pick up something extra they dont announce it to the world. Im sure there are other reps who do the same but there are plenty who dont do this. If you cant understand this simple concept, then you're a lost case or have no integrity whatsoever. I hope I made that simple enough for you to understand this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
How in the fuck do you know what they use lol!?? Because they say so in a post? I've never seen them ever they could be 60 year old women. You are a true joke.

I think if you ban the rep than you will not have any reps that will work with any sponsors. So then people can not reach out to anyone but the sponsors for advice or help when a order goes bad. I personally have PM many reps on here when I was looking to start a cycle for advice and met a bunch of great people because of it. I have even had some reps tell me other sponsors to get gear if the sponsor didn't have it or if the sponsor was fixing to go south. One rep saved me money since he new his sponsor was having trouble filling orders.

As far as using the gear exclusively for the sponsor that you rep for is a bad idea how do you know it compares to others out there but don't bad mouth the other gear just because you rep for the other sponsor.
You're welcome.

I use gear from many different sources including the source I rep for.

I think using a variety of gear makes me a BETTER rep. I have something to compare the products I sell against and can answer questions objectively.

I try to help out everyone I can, regardless of who's product they choose to use.

We're all here because we share the same interests. We're a community and I'd like it to stay that way.

Warrior

I use gear from many different sources including the source I rep for.

I think using a variety of gear makes me a BETTER rep. I have something to compare the products I sell against and can answer questions objectively.

I try to help out everyone I can, regardless of who's product they choose to use.

We're all here because we share the same interests. We're a community and I'd like it to stay that way.

Warrior

Check your browser man...Your not on asf :)

IML Gear Cream!
Swfl I think it's time for a good old neg fest:coffee:

Good luck with that... you sure didn't waste much time starting shit since your banning.

ban everyone ftw

I think we should ban whoever got rid of the like button

On a serious note, reps who use other labs gears is an equally offensive thing IMO. If your going around saying how great lab x is but your buying and logging and posting pics of TD's from other labs then where is your integrity? How can you possibly tell a bro to buy something from lab x when you wont even do that. If you rep, you use their gear and no mention of others or you should be demoted from rep and possibly banned I really think this is equally bad as the lab going south.

if your a car salesman you don't go driving a Chevy if you sell BMW now do you?

it all depends i can see your point but i do go to other labs other then crimson. There things that he does not carry that I do need or want to try, such as TNE, Tren Hex, I need aromasin, Letro, and Clen. There are many items that other sources may need that other guys dont. I tell everyone when I talk to them PM what other sources I use. I give it to the respect to crimson not to put their name out, but I have told a few people that were curious. My other source though is 100% private, so there is no chance for competition, but like I said I only go through him for stuff I can not get through Crimson and I have talked to Crimson about bringining in those products that I like that he does not carry.

ONE issues pops up that still hasn't been fully disclosed and suddenly it's time to start banning because of it. I've been outright fucked by sponsors on this board and they sure as hell weren't banned.

Yea theres this one sponsor here thats shitty and they are still here, I dont get it. Well i get it but i think its bullshit.

I put this idea out a year ago when PM first introduced it. The issue that caused this was pacman/horizon sending HGH to big time vets not saying their names and the vets repping them praising how fast and good they are. Then everyone goes nuts and orders 10 kits of kefeis but no one gets shit. It is extreme, but it is a good idea it forces the sources to actually earn the respect before people trust them to rep for them.

I choice to rep for crimson because i have been talking to him since the day he opened at PM and he only sold Mexi Black tops. For over a year when ever I needed something he did his best to make sure I got it and seems like his reputation on PM illustrates that as well.

I dont think a perm ban but maybe a 30 day ban would be justified. I think the only way around this would be if the rep was the one who exposes the source.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll just bow out of my WP log then...oh no, wait. I won't because THAT would be shady.

I will continue to tell people who I think the three top sources are

why was this even brought up? its not even close to the original topic...everyone decided this was a thread where they could air their rep grievances?

as far as the car analogy went...I worked for a large dealership chain a cpl yrs ago...we had volvo, subaru, dodge/chrysler, vw and range rover....I loved at least one if not more than one product in every single one of those manufacturing lines. i also had a ford expedition and drove either that or my bmw to work every damn day...the volvo lot had highline used cars which included audi (vw dlrship didn't have the audi branding) bmw, benz and whatever other exotic might come through like maserati..
If someone came to the lot i was on and after going over what they were looking for I determined they really should be looking at something on another lot I would (all of us would) drive that person to the other lot and introduce them to the appropriate salesperson for them.

you wanted a good pricepoint crossover or wagon ? go look at subaru..small possible luxury commuter? vw, big ass car or suv..dodge, luxury offroad capable vehicle youre never gonna take off road? RR
different sources have different shit depending on ones needs...I think its ludicrous to pretend other sources don't exist. Just be better at what you ARE offering.

Exactly what Subaru could someone love??....

you got it free for a log and contest, that is a little different than buying lets say, Test from say PSL when you rep for Blueprint.

this is anything goes so I figured why not?

All the cars you would have sent him to were from YOUR parent company. you didn't send someone to Uncle Charlie's used cars, you sent them to one of the dealers in your network ie; you sold something to them that you offered. You didn't send them to the maybach dealer if you had one on the lot did you? My point is if your sponsor has it, you should be using it. If they don't then it's fair game, see my point? its not so crazy or revolutionaly if you really sit down and think about it.

Them old cars can be pretty sweet..........

DSC_0839.jpg

sucp_0307_01_z%2B1955_chevy_nomad%2Bwheels.jpg

..I like 55 nomads.....

you got it free for a log and contest, that is a little different than buying lets say, Test from say PSL when you rep for Blueprint.

this is anything goes so I figured why not?

All the cars you would have sent him to were from YOUR parent company. you didn't send someone to Uncle Charlie's used cars, you sent them to one of the dealers in your network ie; you sold something to them that you offered. You didn't send them to the maybach dealer if you had one on the lot did you? My point is if your sponsor has it, you should be using it. If they don't then it's fair game, see my point? its not so crazy or revolutionaly if you really sit down and think about it.

in the last part, you're not getting it...see if I took them off my lot and turned them over to another salesperson, I lost out.I didn't commision...hell I'd MAYBE get a house split if I walked them through the whole thing sales process from start to finish if i had to leave my lot with them.
I actually left the lot because they put me on dodges lot to turn it around in an area where the avg demographic was 275k a yr households... you can imagine how little sales dodge does in that demographic, oh and they didn't have jeep so that niche market wasn't there either.
My point was is I didn't sell with what was best for me...I sold what was best for the customer or in some way helped facilitate that.

Exactly what Subaru could someone love??....

legacy has a good track record and a nice price point..
but it's not a bimmer

Exactly. It seems like a bad idea to me., kind of ridiculous really. The answer seems obvious. If the rep was wilfully screwing people then you ban him. If the shop goes bad and he does whatever he can to help the customers,,,then what sense could there possibly be in banning him?

in the last part, you're not getting it...see if I took them off my lot and turned them over to another salesperson, I lost out.I didn't commision...hell I'd MAYBE get a house split if I walked them through the whole thing sales process from start to finish if i had to leave my lot with them.
I actually left the lot because they put me on dodges lot to turn it around in an area where the avg demographic was 275k a yr households... you can imagine how little sales dodge does in that demographic, oh and they didn't have jeep so that niche market wasn't there either.
My point was is I didn't sell with what was best for me...I sold what was best for the customer or in some way helped facilitate that.

Sounds to me you did what was best for the customer and the company. You didn't send them to your competitor (as in owned by a different parent company) though thats my point.

Actually you do in car sales..dont get me wrong you try to get a hold of the unit they want..do your damnedest..but you also used the locator srvcs to,send them to outside dlrships because thats exceptional customer srvc and what people remember and tell other people about

legacy has a good track record and a nice price point..
but it's not a bimmer

I like cars with heated seats....GPS that calls me Daddy....and a smooth ride at 150mph...price points are for the little people:):)

lololol, my gps doesn't call me daddy...yes to the rest...I also like a standard with a clutch that people are stunned its a standard..
I'm actually a real asshole about the heated seat thing. I hate to admit this though but audi's heated seats are sooooo much nicer too bad the rest of the car is an electronic nitemare.

Back