• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SMOKE & mirrors

Dark Geared God

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Obama urges Congress to extend benefits to same-sex partners; `my hope is we can get it done'

01-28-2010 02:51 PM EST
TAMPA, Fla. (Associated Press) -- President Barack Obama is calling on Congress to pass a law extending benefits to same-sex partners, a day after he renewed his support for repealing the ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in the military.
Obama was responding to a question during a town hall meeting Thursday in Tampa, Fla.. He noted a bill is pending that would extend to domestic partners benefits such as granting Social Security survivor payments and allowing hospital visitation.
Obama said: "My hope is we can get it done."
Obama has acted administratively to extend some benefits to federal employees with same-sex partners. He has called for a repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act, which bars federal recognition of gay unions and the granting of benefits.

Them toe tapping burgermisters..poop stabbers

Damn, am I having a retard moment? I don't understand what you mean by smoke and mirrors.

Damn, am I having a retard moment? I don't understand what you mean by smoke and mirrors.

Well he needs a win somewhere . health care isn't going no where so he needs to shore up the dems voting base for november or they will lose worse.. you might be retarded..they have special schools for that with buses with dard tinted windows....:coffee:

I for one would be glad to see gays get more rights. What you stick in your ass really isnt any of my business, concern, or priority, so why do we fight so much about whether they can do it while married? Last time I checked, gays being married didnt infringe upon MY rights in the slightest.

the captain wonders why homosexuals shouldn't be miserable under the holy bonds of matrimony too . . .

Well he needs a win somewhere . health care isn't going no where so he needs to shore up the dems voting base for november or they will lose worse.. you might be retarded..they have special schools for that with buses with dard tinted windows....:coffee:

I gotcha. I thought you were implying that Obama appears to be for gay rights while passing laws against them in secret.

When gays get married, Health Insurance costs will go up. If they can't fix health care, then they will at least try to maintain what they got..

I'm for gay marriage though. So Fuck health care and this country if an illegal Mexican can get everything handed to them for FREE, but when a Hard working contributer to society can't get a simple set of Marriage Rights..

Fuck this place..

When gays get married, Health Insurance costs will go up. If they can't fix health care, then they will at least try to maintain what they got..

I'm for gay marriage though. So Fuck health care and this country if an illegal Mexican can get everything handed to them for FREE, but when a Hard working contributer to society can't get a simple set of Marriage Rights..

Fuck this place..

Funny thing in cali AZ NV if you were born here most can't get welfare food stamps free health care.. if your here illegally the sky the limit free everything....

Last edited:
I remember about 4 years ago when I struggled to stay sane while working a full time job with a part time job, and going to school full-time. I never got any financial aid other than a salliemae loan. I found out that California was giving millions to illegal aliens to go to college.

At the time I was so angry, I could have almost killed someone. Smoke was boiling out of my ears.

Now, I really don't care anymore. Caring hurts to much.

I remember about 4 years ago when I struggled to stay sane while working a full time job with a part time job, and going to school full-time. I never got any financial aid other than a salliemae loan. I found out that California was giving millions to illegal aliens to go to college.

At the time I was so angry, I could have almost killed someone. Smoke was boiling out of my ears.

well everyone in cali is paying for it.....

IML Gear Cream!

You're in a state of apathy with a touch of cynicism. This distorts how you perceive everything.

On his final night of hosting The Tonight Show, Conan gave some great advice about young people and cynicism. Truly, a man of depth.

YouTube Video

You're in a state of apathy with a touch of cynicism. This distorts how you perceive everything.

On his final night of hosting The Tonight Show, Conan gave some great advice about young people and cynicism. Truly, a man of depth.

YouTube Video

Grrrrr!!!!

Don't poke the bear with a stick.

lol

Every one of you dumb cunts who vites Republican or Democrat deserves the shit storm this nation is now.

Keep slavery alive you dumb non thinking losers.

Every one of you dumb cunts who vites Republican or Democrat deserves the shit storm this nation is now.

Keep slavery alive you dumb non thinking losers.
we will my son

Back