• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GMO's log: Follistatin - Is this s**t for real?

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Due to the lack of feedback on this board regarding Follistatin, I have decided to run a log to give a first hand account of its effectiveness or lack there of. I will be using Follistatin from Extreme Peptide to conduct my research and will begin upon its arrival.

Stay tuned...

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be following. Ive been wanting to see some logs on it. I wish i had the money cuz i would have picked some up from EP during the sale. Good luck man!!!

I'm interested. Can we have current stats and goals for the test subject? A rat I suppose?

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Good luck... Expectations?

will be following for sure, very interested to see the results!! How are you planning on running the folli as far as dose, duration, etc?

I'm interested. Can we have current stats and goals for the test subject? A rat I suppose?

Yes as soon as the folli arrives, I will log all of that information. I will not be researching on a rat...I am of sound mind to make my own medical decisions, including what I choose to put into my body.

Yes as soon as the folli arrives, I will log all of that information. I will not be researching on a rat...I am of sound mind to make my own medical decisions, including what I choose to put into my body.

:no:

You're missing what I'm saying.

Regardless, have you developed a dosing protocol yet?

Sub'd

:no:

You're missing what I'm saying.

Regardless, have you developed a dosing protocol yet?

Sorry if I misunderstood you bro...please feel free to clarify.

I am planning on running it 100mcg ED. 50-100mcg ED seems to be the recommended dosage.

This is a myostatin inhibitor correct? Wouldn't it be best used around the 7-8th week of your cycle? And what's up with it being delievered via a virus?

Last edited:
This is a myostatin inhibitor correct? Wouldn't it be best used around the 7-8th week of your cycle? And what's up with it being delievered via a virus?

Yes, it would be best utilized in this way, and I may do so in the future. either way, it should also work as a stand-alone product. I will be running GHRP and CJC with it though, to offset the damage that it can do to tendons and ligaments.

The cold-virus version is the one that you only have to inject once and it actually modifies your DNA for life. No way in hell am I going to do that shit. This is the same protein (Follistatin 344), but without that element.

Yes, it would be best utilized in this way, and I may do so in the future. either way, it should also work as a stand-alone product. I will be running GHRP and CJC with it though, to offset the damage that it can do to tendons and ligaments.

The cold-virus version is the one that you only have to inject once and it actually modifies your DNA for life. No way in hell am I going to do that shit. This is the same protein (Follistatin 344), but without that element.

The virus one you speak of that actually changes your DNA strain is, ACE-031 Correct?

I am actually very interested in using both simultaneously.

Around 3mg of ACE spread into 2mg one week and 1 mg the second, alongside Follistatin 344, while on a heavy bulk cycle

The virus one you speak of that actually changes your DNA strain is, ACE-031 Correct?

I am actually very interested in using both simultaneously.

Around 3mg of ACE spread into 2mg one week and 1 mg the second, alongside Follistatin 344, while on a heavy bulk cycle

That sounds fun. I hope you log it, or keep me in the loop at least.:winkfinger:

Finally, I have been curious. Your igf log convinced me to try, hopefully the same outcome.

good luck brother
I have 1mg folli too
but I will run at end of my cycle

Just got an email from EP about their august sale. I think i might just pick up some follistatin. I am curious to see if it really makes noticeable changes in just a 10 day run of it.

IML Gear Cream!
Just got an email from EP about their august sale. I think i might just pick up some follistatin. I am curious to see if it really makes noticeable changes in just a 10 day run of it.

10 days what kind of changes you talking about? Cuz that's pretty quick...

EDIT: : I just read a gain of 20lbs in 10 days that's insane

Suscribed

Last edited:
It's GO TIME!

I received my Follistatin in record time as always from Extreme Peptide...order to door in two days.

After scouring the sewers of New York City, I finally found a 207lb, 8% BF, bodybuilding rat on his 4th week of PCT.

He is also currently running IGF-1 DES, CJC 1295 and GHRP-6.

His weight on the last day of cycle was 208lbs. He lost 2lbs the first three weeks, but gained a pound over the course of the last three days while running the GHRP-6 and CJC. No doubt due to the appetite stimulation brought on by GHRP-6.

He is on a PCT training regimen of three days a week with a lot of heavy compound movements. Strength has decreased from cycle about 10lbs for most lifts thus far. Although, leg training yesterday went exceptionally well, and lifts and endurance were on par with cycle totals.

Caloric intake is slightly above maintenance and macros are 45/40/15.

Subject reports feeling great on PCT and having an overall feeling of well-being, probably due to the HGH release that is being facilitated by the peptide combo.

Subject pinned 100mcg of Folli IM in the right quad about an hour ago.

Let's see what this stuff is all about...

Sweet!!! Will be looking forward to your results, not interested in gear,, so its nice to see a log while off them

Are you using slin pins in your experiments?

Also I heard something about the peptide combo of GHRP & CJC messing with prolactin levels. Have u experienced this?

Also I heard something about the peptide combo of GHRP & CJC messing with prolactin levels. Have u experienced this?

Use them anytime you can get away with it, with most peptides they need to be reconstituted with BAC or AA, very easily pushed through a slin pin.

Use them anytime you can get away with it, with most peptides they need to be reconstituted with BAC or AA, very easily pushed through a slin pin.

Just wondering cause he said he did quads with a slin pin. That's what i do all my pep's in but everything I run only requires sub-q injects. :winkfinger:

Can u hit the muscle enough with a 1/2" slin pin?

Just wondering cause he said he did quads with a slin pin. That's what i do all my pep's in but everything I run only requires sub-q injects. :winkfinger:

Can u hit the muscle enough with a 1/2" slin pin?

IM just hits faster, sub-q is easier.

yes the GHRP can cause prolactin and cortisol levels to rise. Thats why i use Ipamorelin instead.

Back