• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Watch Me Grow

bigwilly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As of to day I,ll be running cyp,tren. what else do I need to put with this. any suggestions to pack on the pounds.I,m 5,9- 210lbs,37 I,ve been training for about 20 years off and on.I just dont have much of a cycle history.I can only aford one at a time.I can buy a full stack now Im just asking what do I need to put with what I all ready have?

Last edited:
Please tell us the following:

Stats?

Age/Height/Weight/Training History/Cycle History

eat lots of bacon, cheese burgers, that will either pack on some pounds or give you heart attack. dude like gmo said go read the gears.

If you have to ask a question like that then you don't need to even think about running Tren let alone any AAS.

Please tell us the following:

Stats?

Age/Height/Weight/Training History/Cycle History

You have to start here^. We don't know how to help you if you don't give the right info. You need start by reading the stickies and you wouldn't of left us with no info had you done so.

Definitely an AI and proper pct.

Op, you will need the following:

AI
Dopamine agonist
High quality Food
Whey or casein protein (optional)
Vitamins
creatine
A gym membership
The desire to train
The discipline to eat when youre not hungry
A sleep aid (more than likely you'll need them with tren)

AI
Dopamine agonist
High quality Food
Vitamins
creatine
A gym membership
The desire to train

Can you tell me a good website where I can buy that? And do I have to worry about any sides or my deliveries getting popped in customs?

AI
Dopamine agonist
High quality Food
Vitamins
creatine
A gym membership
The desire to train

What? I thought AAS alone would make me jerked and desirable, no one ever mentioned anything about hard work :run:

IML Gear Cream!
What? I thought AAS alone would make me jerked and desirable, no one ever mentioned anything about hard work

No hard work needed. just pin, sit back and watch the magic. Haha 85% of uneducated AAS user will believe this.

OP stated his age 37, height 5'9" and weight 210lbs. Trained on/off for 20 years with little to no cycle history so I'd have to advise to stay away from Tren as you have virtually no experience with aas. Most first time cycles consist of around 500mg Test (Cyp is fine) EW for 10-12 weeks plus an AI and then proper pct.

It is also common to use an oral as a "kickstart" such as Dbol, maybe 30-40mg ED. This is assuming your diet is on point (no fast food and other shit) with protein intake between 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of bodyweight , you hydrate like a mofo and your overall health is in good working condition.

Best cycle for these compounds

Hey guys, I am 39 and have been pumping iron for a while and am no stranger to cycles or peps. If you were sitting on these items how would you cycle them? Would love to get some good feedback on this. I am 6'2 230 and about 12 or 13% bf. I would like to put on around 20lbs. Any ideas?

Dbol 50 60tabs
Tren ace 100 30cc
deca 300 10cc
eq 200 20cc
Test cyp 250 20cc
winstrol 50 50cc
winstrol 50 100tabs
clen
nolvadex
clomid
hcg
proviron 25 20tabs

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am 39 and have been pumping iron for a while and am no stranger to cycles or peps. If you were sitting on these items how would you cycle them? Would love to get some good feedback on this. I am 6'2 230 and about 12 or 13% bf. I would like to put on around 20lbs. Any ideas?

Dbol 50 60tabs
Tren ace 100 30cc
deca 300 10cc
eq 200 20cc
Test cyp 250 20cc
winstrol 50 50cc
winstrol 50 100tabs
clen
nolvadex
clomid
hcg
proviron 25 20tabs

You probably oughta start your own thread... Just sayin.

GICH!

Dbol 50 60tabs
Tren ace 100 30cc
deca 300 10cc
eq 200 20cc
Test cyp 250 20cc
winstrol 50 50cc
winstrol 50 100tabs
clen
nolvadex
clomid
hcg
proviron 25 20tabs

You don't have enough Test to run all of those compounds IMO. Not too mention EQ...

Back