• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Forum Software Upgrade Complete

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As you see we upgraded the forum software, this was a major upgrade and everything has to be added back from scratch, which I will be working on doing over the next few days. Many of the customizations we had installed are gone, but I will do my best to add them all back.

If you notice any issues or have any problems please post here.

The board will be running a little slow the next day or two because the search index has to be re-built and this is an intensive process that takes many hours to complete.

oh man what happened i feel lost:confused:

Wow! The new theme looks very snazzy - a blast from the future. I was a little dismayed when I tried to log in during the morning and it wasn't available :D Good to see it's back :winkfinger:

I don't like the way the threads look in each section. Too much of a mash-up. Kind of cluttered. Time to get used to it lol

Felt like a damn crack addict. Keep refreshing to see when I could log back in :owned:

***TapaTalk is dead for now***

As long as I can post YouTube videos and I haven't lost the :banana: emoticon, I'm happy :thumbs:

Finally!!! No more youtube video fails! lol

IML Gear Cream!
Whoa, this is trippy dude.!

I thought I was on a different site for a minute there... :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like my rep stars back. And will there be a user control panel where we can see threads that have been updated?
I also liked the automatic subscription to threads that I've commented on, its annoying to have subscribe to each thread that I've commented on.

This new rep system is weird. Are the stars coming back?

I'd like my rep stars back. And will there be a user control panel where we can see threads that have been updated?
I also liked the automatic subscription to threads that I've commented on, its annoying to have subscribe to each thread that I've commented on.

Go here: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/usercp.php

This new rep system is weird. Are the stars coming back?

it's the same, on the old board I had some mods installed to add the stars, as stated above I will be adding back all of the customizations over the next few days.

You can always "unsubscribe" them.

I like it, it's pretty easy to figure out.

I like it, it's pretty easy to figure out.

it will grow on you. :thumb:

one thing I like about this version is you can subscribe to threads via your control panel only, no email notifications.

it will grow on you. :thumb:

one thing I like about this version is you can subscribe to threads via your control panel only, no email notifications.
will it automatically subscribe to threads that we've posted on? I hate on other forums that I have to manually subscribe.

Back