• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stomach worms.

Deity

The Perfect Life form.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So anybody ever had a tapeworm/roundworm or any other sort of stomach parasite like that? Or am I the only one. I just now discovered mine probably an hour ago and to be honest I'm more pissed off than grossed out. I eat alot of almost raw meat and sushi so go figure, I will be taking care of this problem this week as I already force feed and I do not plan on feeding a fucking bug my food. Little greedy ass hole. Anyway hope this is the right section for it, never heard anybody else meantion it before, don't think its too common.

Segment in stool, basically took a shit and a segment was floating. The whole "gotta be fucking kidding me" popped in my head, examined it with a cotton swab and yeah, tapeworm or a roundworm indefinetly. In all honesty I find it absolutly aggrivating. They aren't difficult to get rid of from what I've read in the last hour but they can hinder nutrition. Will I stop eating sushi and nearly raw beef? Probably not.

Go to a doctor for stool test. They will probably give you an anthelmintic, albendazole or something else ending in dazole.

Heard of someone else who had this and the stool test came back negative, so apparently the testing is not reliable. These meds are available online from overseas pharmacies, like alldaychemist.

Gonna try what I can before I have to go to the doc. If its not cleared up in 2 weeks I suppose I won't have a choice lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I probably have worms, too. I eat raw beef, pork, and fish constantly. raw bacon is one of my favorite delicacies. It is probably going to kill me deader than shit.

You can always drink clove, cinnamon, and star anise tea and also add black walnut husk extract in it, though it's awful tasting. You have to be careful with raw meats and especially sushi.

Gonna try what I can before I have to go to the doc. If its not cleared up in 2 weeks I suppose I won't have a choice lol.
them worms can kill you dude not joking:coffee:

them worms can kill you dude not joking:coffee:
for real! how big was the peaice they can grow up be SOOOOOOOOOO long bro if it was a pretty big chunk it means either u got the whole thing out and got EXTREMELY lucky or its hella big and u only got out a chunk.

Go to a feed supply. Get worm meds made for horses. Take it according to your weight. It will be gone fast.

IML Gear Cream!
for real! how big was the peaice they can grow up be SOOOOOOOOOO long bro if it was a pretty big chunk it means either u got the whole thing out and got EXTREMELY lucky or its hella big and u only got out a chunk.
pieces do come out break off but that doesn't mean it dead you need to go to a doctor asap to get a script to kill it..did you know when u sleep it pops its head out of your ass and lays eggs around your anus

?:coffee:

pieces do come out break off but that doesn't mean it dead you need to go to a doctor asap to get a script to kill it..did you know when u sleep it pops its head out of your ass and lays eggs around your anus

?:coffee:

thats wut u ment, i ment u either only got rid of a piece and MAYBE where lcky enough to get the whole thing (i doubt it) get top a doctor asap. after ready this post^ im going to make sure i dont have one! wtf bro!

Going to get some biltricide. And yes what dirt says is actualy good advice vet meds work just as well in people for the worms. I don't know why some of you find that suprising considering that alot of older bbers have used vet grade gear.

I wouldn't play doctor with worms, its cheap for the meds, and a family doc can take care of it.

I had a tapeworm. It died of alcohol poisoning. I feel bad for the guy; I had a whole box of wine, a bottle of vodka and some beers. The fucker didn’t stand a chance.

Back