• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Cycle ideas??

littlekev

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok Bro's here we go again, but i dont know which way to go. First im 27 225lbs 6 ft even, and have done numerous cycles. I do not wanna gain watery mass, looking for lean growth even recomp. Plain very clean low carb diet and doing 5 days a week 45 min cardio. (will adjust cardio as needed) So on hand i have more than enough of the following
Anavar
tbol
anadrol
adex
letro
proviron
test e
test p
halo
winstrol
hcg
igf-1 lr3

My Plain is the following

Hcg 500 iu 2x wk
adex .5 mg ed or more (get water weight bad)
Anavar wk 6-12 100mg ed
proviron wk 6-12 100mg ed
tbol wk 1-4 70 mg ed
test p100mg eod wk 1-6
test e 500mg wk wk 4-12
igf1-lr3 80 mcg ed sub q 4 wks on 4 wks off

This will be my first run with tbol. looking for suggestions. ideas, flat out steroid abuse ideas:ohyeah: u know the deal.

IMHO, I'd stick with one kind of test for a 12 week run. Use enan the whole way through, and front with the prop/tbol for a few weeks up front if you want until the test e kicks in.

/V

Oh, and since you have drol, I'd rather use that instead of tbol up front.

/V

IMHO, I'd stick with one kind of test for a 12 week run. Use enan the whole way through, and front with the prop/tbol for a few weeks up front if you want until the test e kicks in.

/V

I know that drol is looking very good, and i will do that for sure. say 600 mg test e and 50mg prop eod for first 6 weeks?? test e whole cycle. I thought to use the tbol because i didnt want all the water from adrol, what u think? Rep

littlekev; So on hand i have more than enough of the following Anavar tbol anadrol adex letro proviron test e test p halo winstrol hcg igf-1 lr3 [/QUOTE said:
lol, you're like me, you gear mongerer.

I know that drol is looking very good, and i will do that for sure. say 600 mg test e and 50mg prop eod for first 6 weeks?? test e whole cycle. I thought to use the tbol because i didnt want all the water from adrol, what u think? Rep

6 weeks IMHO is a bit long to front with prop....by week 6 test e should all ready be working it's charm. I like drol up front because it really gets things going quick and the strength gains come on real fast....thus allowing you to lift more weight. True, drol can make you hold some extra water and you will get a moon face if you are not watching your diet/sodium intake and are not using the right amount of an AI. Take a look at this chart about front loading...so you can see why 6 weeks is a bit much.

28600d1291280141-frontloading-why-its-done-frontloadchart.gif

/V

IML Gear Cream!
6 weeks IMHO is a bit long to front with prop....by week 6 test e should all ready be working it's charm. I like drol up front because it really gets things going quick and the strength gains come on real fast....thus allowing you to lift more weight. True, drol can make you hold some extra water and you will get a moon face if you are not watching your diet/sodium intake and are not using the right amount of an AI. Take a look at this chart about front loading...so you can see why 6 weeks is a bit much.

28600d1291280141-frontloading-why-its-done-frontloadchart.gif

/V

Awesome chart! Ok 4 weeks prop load. I also have superdrol and m1t but im thinking of running the adrol, if i do as you laid out watch sodium and run strong AI i think it will work out. Idk but def sticking to 4 week prop up front.

Revised=

Hcg 500 iu 2x wk
adex .5 mg ed or more (get water weight bad)
Anavar wk 8-14 100mg ed
proviron wk 1-4, 8-14 100mg ed
tbol wk 1-4 70 mg ed
test p100mg eod wk 1-4
test e 500mg wk wk 1-14
igf1-lr3 80 mcg ed sub q 4 wks on 4 wks off

Back