• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So I got HRT, now what?

IML Gear Cream!
first time using anything constructive rather than destructive.........:coffee:

....it works different for 'older dudes' than 'crazy young dudes', the effects are slower coming, and you need to give it 3 or 4 months to balance out[blood levels], but working out 4 or 5 x's a week ,plus more protein will help to get you on the 'good foot', and it will help your DICK work better, but I think it's more from the androgenic side of the test than the anabolic aspects .... :coffee:

Piece of cake, Red. You'll feel at least 10 yrs younger.

Thanks, this is what I'm hoping for.....

....it works different for 'older dudes' than 'crazy young dudes', the effects are slower coming, and you need to give it 3 or 4 months to balance out[blood levels], but working out 4 or 5 x's a week ,plus more protein will help to get you on the 'good foot', and it will help your DICK work better, but I think it's more from the androgenic side of the test than the anabolic aspects .... :coffee:

contrary to popular belief, I do work out hard 5 days a week with minamal results. Thats kinda why I was chasing TRT, We will see how it goes......:coffee:

At least I went out and got my own medicine instead of pimping my wife out and sucking on heavy's dick.......:coffee:

oh the caps plan is coming along nicely......:coffee:

You are doing exactly what they said you would do
soooooo
you! Are following caps plan
im a renegade till death
let the tears flow
old haggard puppet on a string

exactly fool, your a pawn.........:coffee:

red has roid rage

Red are you pinning 250/wk? or 250 eow?

If this is your first go with gears, Enanth takes about 2 wks to a month to show itself. In the meantime, just keep smashing and eating. First sign of changes are the morning boners. Then your face may look a bit fuller from the water and mineral retention. Urge to strangle people, urge to fuck strange and unattractive women, oilier, sweatier, etc. Physically, the First thing i saw was my lower back fat and waist get smaller. Then the strength. Then the scale went up. But at 250? Everything i said but to a lesser degree.

Just stock up on Geritol and Ensure and you'll be ok! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
....urge to fuck strange and unattractive women.....

This is the one side effect that stood out to me and I really noticed, all the other things were slightly there before I go on gear so I couldn't really tell at first.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• 200745.jpg
    200745.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 49
that's a good one houseboy, ask the gook cunt about my last chubby........:coffee:

that's a good one houseboy, ask the gook cunt about my last chubby........:coffee:

really showing ur true colors.......i wonder if those people around u know the filth u really are? ur poor wife and son.....

at least my son can have a touch free bath time, can yours say the same.......:coffee:

at least my son can have a touch free bath time, can yours say the same.......:coffee:

u really have the mind of a pedo.....scary shit

keep coming bro and it's gonna get worse......:coffee:

keep coming bro and it's gonna get worse......:coffee:

wooh, another day above ground.....well done old fella.....:winkfinger:

get that old blue veined knob inflated yet?

IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

Attachments

• reddog309.jpg
    reddog309.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 27
wooh, another day above ground.....well done old fella.....:winkfinger:

get that old blue veined knob inflated yet?

ask the gook......:coffee:

Back