• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Neg fest

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Woodrow1

You fucking idiot! Same fucking gear half the cost from a different supplier!

I repeat you are a fucking idiot.

Now go get fucked in the ass by that chinese little penis and go brag about how you got raped and screwed over...

He is really hurting my feelings now. He keeps going on about this FDA shit and I don't give a fuck.

He is really hurting my feelings now. He keeps going on about this FDA shit and I don't give a fuck.

You're worse than most bitches who whine about having to pay for dinner.

Time to change those tampons of yours, syringe princess.

You're worse than most bitches who whine about having to pay for dinner.

Time to change those tampons of yours, syringe princess.

come on, you don't know any bitches.

I would wine to if I were a women and went on a date with your broke ass.

Firemen......has gay written all over it

All you new guys always start out with the haterade and before long you trying to be my best friend in hopes of getting some of the crumbs falling off my table.

It's hard being so famous and cool.

Cynical, you wouldn't by chance share I.P. addresses with that series of saints Chill, aries1,and shooter would you? If not, well your brand of humor is just intoxicating. Sort of like a hot day spent standing over a dumpster full of corpses.

All you new guys always start out with the haterade and before long you trying to be my best friend in hopes of getting some of the crumbs falling off my table.

These young bucks jus don't reconize game when they see it. They'll figure it out after the 3rd or 4th E-beating.

before long you trying to be my best friend in hopes of getting some of the crumbs falling off my table.

Please don't hold your breath on that, oh lord of the roid rage tantrums.

come on, you don't know any bitches.

I would wine to if I were a women and went on a date with your broke ass.

Firemen......has gay written all over it

Yep, firemen are so gay for saving peoples lives from burning buildings.

And I'm never broke.

Cynical, you wouldn't by chance share I.P. addresses with that series of saints Chill, aries1,and shooter would you? If not, well your brand of humor is just intoxicating. Sort of like a hot day spent standing over a dumpster full of corpses.

Sorry but I don't recognize or respond to the logic of the prime mate.

These young bucks jus don't reconize game when they see it. They'll figure it out after the 3rd or 4th E-beating.

woodrow1 ,he is a fiery one alright.

He is really hung up on this FDA approved shit. Talking about how he gives FDA approved blowjobs, used GMP made ass dildos. Honestly, He should be voted IM most adorable gay. He takes pride in his jew gayness.

Please don't hold your breath on that, oh lord of the roid rage tantrums.

Yep, firemen are so gay for saving peoples lives from burning buildings.

Sorry but I don't recognize or respond to logic of the prime mate.

I'm raging bro.

it is gay to pull people from burning buildings. If they were raging like me they wouldn't need to be saved.

I just don't see the appeal of getting a job with a bunch of dudes who live and shower together. It sure as hell isn't for the money, gotta be gayness.

I'm cool with gay people, I just don't think they should get payed for it.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm raging bro.

it is gay to pull people from burning buildings. If they were raging like me they wouldn't need to be saved.

I just don't see the appeal of getting a job with a bunch of dudes who live and shower together. It sure as hell isn't for the money, gotta be gayness.

I'm cool with gay people, I just don't think they should get payed for it.

I see you become 10 times the moron when you're "raging".

But that's cool, if nothing else, you provide some temportary entertainment.

wait wait.......you are one of those volunteer firefighter guys.

10-4 , over and out.

GMP made? Those have to be the best ass dildos on the market. All of my ass dildos have been hit or miss in quality,UGL and all, but now that I know I can call on Woodrow for all of my anal pleasure needs I think I'm gonna feel much safer paying astronomical prices for Gmp made anus ticklers.

Lets shooter (oops) for more permanent entertainment by having your squad of extremely hetero bunk mates die in a huddled mass of questionable sexuality.

wait wait.......you are one of those volunteer firefighter guys.

10-4 , over and out.

I don't have to be apart of it to respect the profession. dumbass.

Yeah 10-4, over and out of your fucking mind. Cracking me up.

LMAO @ YOU.

This guy is really no fun.

He just doesn't have those snappy comebacks.

GMP made? Those have to be the best ass dildos on the market. All of my ass dildos have been hit or miss in quality,UGL and all, but now that I know I can call on Woodrow for all of my anal pleasure needs I think I'm gonna feel much safer paying astronomical prices for Gmp made anus ticklers.

Woody knows his fucking dildos.

I was mad at him but he can't help it.

I love you woody, even if you are poor and have to bargain shop for FDA approved dildos.

Whoa, what's that little monkey? You want a banana? Some nuts? Your own balls maybe?
You know as well as I that my wit requires healthier responses than this. Please edit your post with something worth reading

IML Gear Cream!
You know as well as I that my wit requires healthier responses than this. Please edit your post with something worth reading

Your wit is as much a joke as your wannabe private eye skills.

But I'll look into having someone send you that banana, to calm your erratic nerves.

Trolling can be funny if done well, coming onto a board full of clever people and just showing your ass is just boring. We have a relatively high standard here and require you put thought into your insults. Sounding like a windmilling 5yr old does nothing to add to the ambience. We can get that at Anabolicminds

I'm Bored.

learn proper sentence structure jew fag.

I am boring. I'm bored means something totally different.

We fight fire with fire here, not water.

OMG, i'm cracking up with that one. I am so god damn mother fucking funny.

Get it, firefighters fight fire with water,we fight fire with fire. I know right ??? I'm crazy mother fucking funny.

Trolling can be funny if done well, coming onto a board full of clever people and just showing your ass is just boring. We have a relatively high standard here and require you put thought into your insults. Sounding like a windmilling 5yr old does nothing to add to the ambience. We can get that at Anabolicminds

learn proper sentence structure jew fag.

I am boring. I'm bored means something totally different.

We fight fire with fire here, not water.

OMG, i'm cracking up with that one. I am so god damn mother fucking funny.

Get it, firefighters fight fire with water,we fight fire with fire. I know right ??? I'm crazy mother fucking funny.

This did nothing to cure my boredom.

Really hoping some newblood comes along and gives this dump a much needed boost.

I will keep my A-game on reserve until then, meanwhile I'll try not to suffer through this more than humanly possible.

Your A game wouldn't by chance come from chill's diary would it? Did you read the passages pertaining to your excuse me his ascension up the ranks of nambla? I'm betting even with 3gms of nootropic drugs and 800mg of caffeine, yourA game would sound extremely familiar to a kindergarten teacher.

This did nothing to cure my boredom.

Really hoping some newblood comes along and gives this dump a much needed boost.

I will keep my A-game on reserve until then, meanwhile I'll try not to suffer through this more than humanly possible.

Hmm.......john the firefighter.

I love you and your big firehose John

^^^^ FAGS ^^^^

I'm enjoying all the reps I'm getting, NO really ...... I am enjoying it.

So embarrassingly easy to occupy the hollow heads of cyberdweebs.

Perhaps I should continue not to try so hard and think twice about my A-game.

Too much unwanted attention from sissies under fraudulent male accounts can be unsettling.

Dude you have no A-game.

Best to just let it be.

Back