• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Slin pin

Coop817

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone using slin pins to draw and pin test prop? I was going to try some 28 gauge .5 inch for drawing and pinning in quads and delts and want to know what to expect.

The smallest I ever pinned with was a 25g and that takes a good 30sec to push 1ml through. I would imagine a 28g slin pin would take a while to draw through and to pin with. I am gonna give 27g 1/2 a try and see how they do.

a slin pin wont reach the quad muscle but it will for the delt u got to hit the muscle so 1 inch for quad then the delt for slin pin should be fine if you can even draw it up bro

Just backload the slin pins, don't draw with it.

So how do U go about backloading a slin pin?

good question...I've wondered this myself. I imagine you have to take a tiny funnel and hold it over the back of the pin. Open the vial and carefully pour it into the pin after removing the plunger of course.

There's gotta be some easy way because it sounds harder than the alternative...

backload some 28g......your gold then...............i found some test in mct oil and its viscosity is thin as hell just melts right in im gonna even try 29g next time around

good question...I've wondered this myself. I imagine you have to take a tiny funnel and hold it over the back of the pin. Open the vial and carefully pour it into the pin after removing the plunger of course.

I just draw with a 20 gauge and then pull the plunger off of the slin pin and inject the oil filled 20 gauge into the slin pin.....put the plunger back on and inject

Hahahahahaha pouring it in the back that's some funny shit. No like the op said draw with a larger gauge needle and pull the plunger of the slin pin then and push the oil down the side of the slin pin barrel lightly place the plunger in just enough to stop the oil from leaking and flip it wait for the bubble to get to the top and push the remaining air out. Personally I would rather do quad injections with 23 g pins it takes about a half a second. I was pinning my pecs with slin pins and it takes a while to push all that oil out of that little tiny needle.

Back