• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cut my life into pieces...

Thats fuckable............

That person is probably feeling every word of that song to the bone you guys wouldn't even know. So people will tear them down even though there's barely a stump of want to go on like scratching at a moist scab to watch it bleed ......

That person is probably feeling every word of that song to the bone you guys wouldn't even know. So people will tear them down even though there's barely a stump of want to go on like scratching at a moist scab to watch it bleed ......

There is a huge difference between singing it on your own and recording yourself singing it and uploading it on Youtube.....

That makes it entertainment, and that video has no entertainment value beyond its incredible humor.

There is a huge difference between singing it on your own and recording yourself singing it and uploading it on Youtube.....

That makes it entertainment, and that video has no entertainment value beyond its incredible humor.

regardless, people's comments are still sad :(

knowing that she obviously isnt a genius, I cant imagine she has the kind of ego or internal strength to be able to just laugh at that.

unless she's secretly an incredibly talented troll

this is my last resort

suffocation, no breathing, don't give a fuck if i cut my arm bleeding

Edit: this is hilarious haha

God bless her, she's probably having a gay old time singing karaoke and more power to her.

But all of a sudden my ears began gushing blood!:banned:

regardless, people's comments are still sad :(

knowing that she obviously isnt a genius, I cant imagine she has the kind of ego or internal strength to be able to just laugh at that.

unless she's secretly an incredibly talented troll

why is she not a genius? I didnt even think of her as special ed, I just thought she had a really bad speech impediment hahah

You think a person would post that of themselves and not any other videos? It's obvious someone got hold of the video and uploaded it themselves, possibly a neighbor with wireless access to her system.....

You think a person would post that of themselves and not any other videos? It's obvious someone got hold of the video and uploaded it themselves, possibly a neighbor with wireless access to her system.....

lol alright, so be it....It's not like I dont feel bad for her, but she sucks at singing and Im laughing at it, get your over sensitive morals out of my face sir :wits:

nah Im jk, I understand what you are saying, but that is hypothetical, and my thought about the video does stand, it is comical.

Last edited:
Back