• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Broncos are shit!!!

All show and no go ...Real disapointing . Seahawks D is for real .

Right from the first snap the broncos as a team fell apart. And the seahawks didn't make a mistake.

Seattle has an awesome team. I never seen so much jaw dropping in all my life as what the Bronchos sideline was doing.

Gotta hand it to the Seahawks , they brought it !!!

Clearly Seattle had a more gifted talent pool of kneegros....

Was it me or did Wes Welker look like Joe C out there running around??

Worst super bowl ever! It was hard to even pay attention to the last half.

It was painful.....i went in the other room and watched European Golf...

IML Gear Cream!
I knew this was going to happen. Payton refused to throw it to shermans side so they knew every pass that was going to be made. Only thing payton is good for is passing and Seattles secondary shut that down hard. Broncos have no running game so they really had zero chance at a win.

Still waiting on bigmoe to chime in two weeks ago the seahawks were a joke and Drnver was unbeatable lol!!! Manning and the broncos would have sucked against a lingerie team

I wasn't vested in either team, so there's no favoritism here. The Sea Hawks won because they wanted it and acted like they wanted it. In the 3rd quarter, the first Sea Hawk TD was by a player that took two hits and spun out of both. The Bronco players would drop to turf if another player got anywhere near them. Yeah, the turnovers were bad, but the effort put in by the Broncos was appalling. They had zero drive. This is the only game I've watched the season (I'm a rugby fan). Maybe the Broncos really had a driven team in the regular season, but they sure as shit didn't show that last night.

Absolutely nothing super about that game. Let it be known, no matter what one does in the regular season, it doesn't mean squat in the post season.

And always, always the #1 defense always beats the #1 offense in the SB.

This game had a stinky aura from the very 1st snap, tho.

Still waiting on bigmoe to chime in two weeks ago the seahawks were a joke and Drnver was unbeatable lol!!! Manning and the broncos would have sucked against a lingerie team

There was a football game on last night?

Nope a clinic on failing:coffee:
yhe teacher was Peyton giant head Manning.

It was painful.....i went in the other room and watched European Golf...

I watched the rugby,no gay padding and skateboard helmets :coffee:

I watched the rugby,no gay padding and skateboard helmets :coffee:
Lol the hits in rugby are not even close to as violent as those in the nfl. It's not even comparable. Those rugby shorts are cute though!:coffee: negged

Yep, The Cawks D layed the lumber.......Kam Chancellor is the nucleus of that awesome D..........Probably the baddest ass Strong Safety in the league.

IML Gear Cream!
Payton is not as good as his stats would have you believe. the guy can't run. he's slow. can't even take a snap from under the center because he's too slow to drop back for a pass. the offense is set up specifically for Payton. only shotgun stance for a passing game. of course he's gonna get good stats from only having the ability to pass. the guy is not a well rounded. he got what he deserved for being a one sided QB. he can't even run. seriously look at some film, the guy is incapable of running if his life depended on it. he's way overrated.

now for this Sherman guy, they stick a camera and microphone his face three seconds after he makes the play the game that gets them to the Super Bowl and expecting him to be calm? everyone who played/plays sports knows exactly how Sherman was feeling. it's a natural feeling when competing at that high level. I'm a bit shocked people give him shit about that interview. they have no clue what competition and dedication is all about.

Yep, The Cawks D layed the lumber.......Kam Chancellor is the nucleus of that awesome D..........Probably the baddest ass Strong Safety in the league.

Getting hits like that is easy at safety. 9 times out of 10 you get to play center field and see everything unfold in front of you with no man to cover. You see the open man before the quarterback does. A good safety makes plays on the ball, not load up for big hits.

Edit: not saying Chancellor isn't a great safety, I've been a fan of his since his Virginia Tech days. But Richard Sherman is a much more impressive player. Locking up a receiver one on one is one of the hardest things to do in sports.

Me either, but it sure looked plausible. The Seahawks played the ball like they knew the play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Reminds me of The Tampa/Oakland Superbowl in '03, Gruden knew every play Oakland was running and Lynch was heard calling sluggo seam on numerous occassions and that is exactly what happenned.

Back