• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

solution to acne problems

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
step 1: buy melanotan (preferrably from a solid source like labpe)

step 2: use melanotan

step 3: sit in tanning bed and bake that shit off

works like a charm for me, every single time...dries it right out... and i get a sweet tan out of the deal.

side note: i feel like labpe's melanotan II (or just mtII in general) stayed in my system for a long time after i stopped using it.. i havent even gotten halfway through my first vial (have 12 total), and im already as dark as i was last time i used it...7 months ago.

looks like im gunna be dark for a long time :daydream:

indeed

tanning is also great for tightening up my skin and dropping extra water

you pin this ed right? never really looked into it. also how were the sides at first i heard it makes you feel sick pretty good at first.

i pin 2x ed for a first week or two. then like 3x a week after

gives me random boners.. no sick feeling

Be careful with your dose! You do not want to end up a vomiting rapist of questionable ethnicity.

Lol

o_0

Good point. I'm just used to people being able to guess mine fairly accurately.

Since I started using mt2, I've had multiple people think I was Hispanic, and one lady actually tried to argue w me about it.

Since I started using mt2, I've had multiple people think I was Hispanic, and one lady actually tried to argue w me about it.

I have a friend that I thought was Mexican until six months after I met him and his MII OD vaguely wore off.

The stuff is awesome though if you can get the dose just perfect.

I've been wanting to try this out. How often do you have to hit the tanning bed well doing maintenance?

I hear it can last a min of three months after you stop injections. Does that sound about right with you guys that have used?

I've been wanting to try this out. How often do you have to hit the tanning bed well doing maintenance?

I hear it can last a min of three months after you stop injections. Does that sound about right with you guys that have used?

I didn't have to tan much at all to get to my desired color.. I skipped the load phase and just ran a maintenance dose. Did two 15-20 minute sessions in a tanning bed and was good to go. Color held without tanning for about 2 months after injections.

I'm interested in it for the acne benefits. I tan 2-3 times a week anyways so I'm not really looking for so much of the color. Thanks for the input bro

Ive used labpe m2t. It worked great... aside from some enlarging of a mole or two. But hands down the best acne control Ive found is using not using the shitty razors and shaving cream they try to sell today.

I use proasso cream and a double edge safety razor or a straight edge, a much better shave with a ton less irritation, and cheaper in the long run.

FWIW when I'm stacked on cycle only accutane keeps me clear. Since I guess that's what we're supposed to be talking about ITT.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been using Acnedren. Works great at 2 caps 2X daily.

FWIW when I'm stacked on cycle only accutane keeps me clear. Since I guess that's what we're supposed to be talking about ITT.
accutane doesnt dry you out to much or give you issues with your liver when on orals?

I've been using Acnedren. Works great at 2 caps 2X daily.
Isnt that just pantheonic acid?

Nausea
If you have freckles, they will darken as well.
Darkening of genitals
Allergic reaction for a small minority

JerrySeinfeld.gif

accutane doesnt dry you out to much or give you issues with your liver when on orals?

Definitely stresses your liver along with the orals. I made this mistake last cycle and the bloodwork showed it... won't do that again.

Darkening of genitals

Oooooh, kinky! Unfortunately I've had no such effect after many years (cumulative) use of accutane.

the genital-darkening is from melanotan

not sure if it's happened to me... don't spend too much time looking at my dick :coffee:

Back