• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lean meat/veggies/fruit diet

jhawkin1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently trying to cut body fat, and I've seen great results in just the first week without having a craving to cheat. I've stayed away from whey protein, and instead, have been eating "real" food (chicken breasts, turkey breast, and fish- grilled salmon). The only carbs that I really put into my body are complex ones (fruits and veggies). Also have my last meal around 7:30, but if I do have a late night craving, I just eat a peice of fruit. I keep my meals around 4-5 per day, my appetite is not out of control as it used to be with eating more carbs like oatmeal. I still have a ton of energy for workouts, even with the lack of carbs that my body is used to eating. i like this diet, and if you're looking to cut some unecessary fat, you should give it a try. I've also seen some considerable muscle gains as a result (obviously lifting 4-5 times a week, and maybe 1-2 intense cardio routines with some moderate basketball activities). Give it a try if all else fails.

I basically do this too.

Except I drink wine regularly.

Im just going to start this now, is it ok to drink alot of fruit juice as well? If so what kind of fruit juice?

paleo diet correct?

Back