• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New and A bit Intimidated

MuscleBo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. I have always been a lurker on various forums reading information, but never really one to contribute; I am a bit shy.

I will be needing diet and prohormone advice soon, so I figured I should go ahead and create an account!

I look forward to chatting with other members throughout this community. =)

Hello and Welcome..

Welcome to the community.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the largest homosexual bodybuilding community on the net. There is Nothing to be intimidated about. Eventually you will fit right in and get along. Do you have nudes of yourself?

Welcome to the largest homosexual bodybuilding community on the net. There is Nothing to be intimidated about. Eventually you will fit right in and get along. Do you have nudes of yourself?

Find us on Grindrr! :daydream:

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums. I have always been a lurker on various forums reading information, but never really one to contribute; I am a bit shy.

I will be needing diet and prohormone advice soon, so I figured I should go ahead and create an account!

No need to be intimidated ask questions, read the stickies and be open minded. Many here will help you with any questions you may have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

welcome to the board bro you will, br fine the only dumb question is the one not asked remember that and people are cool here bro nothing to be worried about except people wanting nude photos of you otherwise your at a good spot bro the best board is right here buddy !!!

awww don't be intimidated but mebbe stay out of Anything goes until you're not :)

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks again for welcoming me to the community everyone. =) I have recently started a thread to work on planning out a prohormone cycle specific to my goals if anyone would like to chime into it and offer some advice.

Thanks again for welcoming me to the community everyone. =) I have recently started a thread to work on planning out a prohormone cycle specific to my goals if anyone would like to chime into it and offer some advice.

Post a link to the thread.....makes it easier to find....

Just tried to post the link, but it says something about needing approval from a moderator; sorry I am new to all of this lol.

This is a wonderful attitude to have....not just on a forum like this but in life.

Humilty is a good thing. Humility rings true......and people respond to it with respect.

Being humble puts you in the best position to receive the help that you need.

Well done sir.

Much respect.

the only dumb question is the one not asked

I once had a guy send me a private message to ask if it was okay to dose Masteron Prop at 100mg EOD (every other day).

He was concerned that this protocol would give him 300mg one week and then 400mg the next. He was worried that this might "throw off his levels".

Lmao!

Back