• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anything Goes Comp... Who's In???

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There will be prizes, random bannings & token trannies ...

.... Details to follow! Tell all your queer arse buddies!!! :ohyeah:

:coffee:come at me cock smoker
5vQxV.gif

^^^^^Like your life^^^^^:coffee:

:coffee:

I guess with a back pic like that you have a right to be a bitch. Looks like my old lunch lady:coffee:

i just think participation will be void

and yeah back looks awful....hopefully all the cardio im going to be doing that is where most of the fat comes off...other notes would be i have wide high lats....no traps from the back(wtf! i have some from the front)...no mid back thickness

i would make some critique of your pics but i cant seem to find them....and who would want you to melt down anyways:winkfinger:

There will be prizes, random bannings & token trannies ...

.... Details to follow! Tell all your queer arse buddies!!! :ohyeah:

ooooh sounds chancy:thinking:...Im in!

As long as its not wieght loss comp because fat KOS could take a shit and lose more wieght than I could ever lose and if he lost that chip on his shoulder he'd be almost anorexic.

chip on his shoulder my ass..if he'd remove that anal buttplugg so he could shit once in a while, he'd be skinny...

Fuck yeah, i'm in. Will there be stray animal pozzing involved in the contest?

Knowing the Captn', the entry fee will be cock pics

you guys are brave saying in before he says what it is. maybe he needs a new fish n this is a tryout for best anal. :coffee:

you guys are brave saying in before he says what it is. maybe he needs a new fish n this is a tryout for best anal. :coffee:

A new meno for anal?...

Madmann finally left?...

The last competition was an excellent Idea. I hope this one will inspire another generation of godless sodomites. Gears, in advance of the mass pozzing.

better be careful, some guy just got 32 years for spreading the love. :coffee:

Wheres my fuckin prize cuntz?

Back