• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Helen Hunt's ass

brian lee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think she has a great ass. First noticed on an episode of "Mad ABout You" when she was wearing grey sweatpants.

Dude. You can't just start a thread about Helen Hunts ass without pictures. WTF

I always thought she was pretty.

Helen%20Hunt%20(5).jpg

24039_Helen_Hunt_in_Blue_bikin_enjoys_a_day_in_a_Hawaiian_beach_CU_ISA_290508_06_122_206lo.0.0.0x0.441x701.jpeg

Thanks Brian, you are to kind to me. I didn't post the best shots, but she seems to be a very classy lady and doesn't have her stuff hanging out. I think she is beautiful.

IML Gear Cream!
this thread has to be a joke. Helen hunts ass? gimme a break :no:

this thread has to be a joke. Helen hunts ass? gimme a break :no:

For an all natural woman, she was very attractive. I like women who are strange and unique. Her face was very unique. When she was young, she had a nice pooter, too.

i use to watch that show a lot. and i thought she was atractive as well. But how random for someone to come up with a "helen hunts ass" thread.

In somewhat related news...Barbara Eden had some swell gams. What a looker.

Lame.

i use to watch that show a lot. and i thought she was atractive as well. But how random for someone to come up with a "helen hunts ass" thread.

Very pretty...well into her 60's she still looked pretty.

Werd!!!!!!!! Jeannie had nice cans

262173.jpg

For an all natural woman, she was very attractive. I like women who are strange and unique. Her face was very unique. When she was young, she had a nice pooter, too.
with her chin you can cut glass:thinking:

Yeah Helen Hunt was just me trying to get my postings up to 20. But Barbara Eden!?!?!?!?! ABSOLUTELY!!!!! In my opinion, Top 10 all time babes.

I always thought she was pretty.

pretty ordinary? Looks like she's been chasing parked cars :coffee:

DISCLAIMER: I'D STILL FUCK HER

Back